Best West Coast Eagles photos

Remove this Banner Ad

318165_10151869367232224_326248188_n.jpg

Ripped from WCE facebook page. But it's a good one.

Found some old Eagles stuff the other week; posters, newspaper liftouts and the like.

One of the posters was from a players' revue circa 1999/2000. Metropolis in Rocky Horror Picture Show gear, Andy Lovell as a Roman Gladiator, Scott Cummings as Maria von Trapp etc. Anyone else remember it?

Found some old Eagles stuff the other week; posters, newspaper liftouts and the like.

One of the posters was from a players' revue circa 1999/2000. Metropolis in Rocky Horror Picture Show gear, Andy Lovell as a Roman Gladiator, Scott Cummings as Maria von Trapp etc. Anyone else remember it?

I was there. I loved those revues! I remember one year when they did a Full Monty skit - and I believe Chad Morrison went the whole way - but the lights went out. I also remember one year early in Ben's career when he did a James Bond in dinner suit - nice! Some of the boys seemed to really like getting into dresses - looking at you Metro. Jako also dressed as a woman on more than one occasion - not a very pretty sight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I certainly do as I was there

I had that too - looking back the insistence to paint Karl Langdon as a romantic ladies man was enough to put anyone off their ‘Spaghetti and Roo-balls’*

*not an actual recipe featured by Peter Matera

Remove this Banner Ad

Back