FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing finale.

This is such a well written show, I'm also surprised it doesn't seem to have mainstream popularity. Was discussing with a freind at work and she mentioned she wished more people watched it, but also feels a bit smug that she's discovered something special few people know about. I think I fee a bit that way too!

Just on the storyline, I'm a bit worried where Raylan's character will head next season. He's danced so close to the line for 4 seasons and now he's finally crossed it. I look forward to see which road he takes next.

I really enjoy this show as well and am genuinely surprised how few people seem to know about it. Raylan and Boyd are both really awesome characters. Ava and Tim have both really developed into good characters too and then of course there's Wynn Duffy and Cousin Johnny and Art and Arlo etc etc.

The only reason I can think of why it isn't so popular is it might be caught in the middle ground of action, drama and comedy without being enough of any to garner lots of hype. Or maybe because it doesn't take itself seriously enough. But that's what I really think is the show's appeal.

Very keen for season 5!

I really enjoy this show as well and am genuinely surprised how few people seem to know about it. Raylan and Boyd are both really awesome characters. Ava and Tim have both really developed into good characters too and then of course there's Wynn Duffy and Cousin Johnny and Art and Arlo etc etc.

The only reason I can think of why it isn't so popular is it might be caught in the middle ground of action, drama and comedy without being enough of any to garner lots of hype. Or maybe because it doesn't take itself seriously enough. But that's what I really think is the show's appeal.

Very keen for season 5!

Why isn't it popular? Tbh the most popular programs are usually 'instant entertainment'. A show that is a little slow paced and thought provoking never tends to be that popular with the masses.

Their loss

Boyd or Vendrell: who is your better character?

Can't we have both?

Boyd in the last two seasons has been awesome, tbh I wasn't that big a fan of his season 2 persona as much.

But Shane in seasons 4 and 5 was on the top of his game.

Too tough to call :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't it popular? Tbh the most popular programs are usually 'instant entertainment'. A show that is a little slow paced and thought provoking never tends to be that popular with the masses.

Their loss

But it is never really talked about in the same way Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game Of Thrones etc are and you could hardly say any of them are instant entertainment.

But it is never really talked about in the same way Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Game Of Thrones etc are and you could hardly say any of them are instant entertainment.

I tend to think they are popular for other reasons, and already the murmurs are starting in the GoT thread 'oh its too slow' 'not enough boobs lately' :rolleyes:

SO.... in a nusthell, i have no idea

Gotta say I love this show.
They even managed to squeeze a few really good gun fights into the fourth season.
The build up to the showdown between Deputy Tim Gutterson and Colton Rhodes was amazing.
The whole season kept dancing around these two facing off, and it did not disappoint.

i love this show - just started season 4
I really appreciate just how slow and subtle it is and it gradually unfolds... like what I imagine life in the south does

Raylan is a great lead and Boyd is the perfect Antagonist - I really love all the support cast and it is a tough show to convince the wife to watch but it is so worth getting into for the intrigue

really can't wait to see where it goes and how it ends

Raylan's relationship with his father (end of season 3 line) is just remarkable

Just started getting into this show. I loved the first season, not so sure about the second, been bit of a slow burn but I'll persist with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back