HF: Jack Reid McVeigh
F: Goodes Mumford Bolton
Foll: Pyke Kennedy Parker

Int: Bird Morton McGlynn (Shaw)

So
In: Shaw Morton
Out: Lamb Rampe

Interesting.

Oh how I am looking forward to this game. The GF replay under the MCG lights with a big crowd. I think we just need to play well and we will win. We can't afford having any passengers and each player needs to play their role. Will be interesting to see how we will cope without AJ as he was so influential and really set the tone in last years Granny and was a really important player for us that day, but from what I've seen of Rampe so far we should fine in that aspect.

IN: Morton, Shaw (if recovered)
OUT: Lamb, Armstrong

I'm tipping us to win by 4 goals.
Hawf are scareedddddd.

J5VTg.gif

In: Shaw, Morton

Out: Armstrong, Lamb

Bring in 2 premiership stars for the Grand Final rematch. Makes sense to me.

I think that an underdone Shaw would still stand up to the pressure of a high intensity game more than an Armstrong with a few games under the belt.

Not confident about this one at all. I think we can win if a few certain players stand up, really looking forward to getting out to my first game of the year.

I just want Richard Colless too come out and publicly say that the Swans have a mental strength that the Hawks do not have. I know that will go well :p

And complain about them getting a day extra off before the game

Armstrong did his job again today, he gets a bit of a raw deal around here.
Granted I didn't catch the whole game today and what I saw I liked of Armstrong I think he is getting much better, just sceptical on his ability to stand up to the pressure of a finals-like game against the Hawks' forward line.

Granted I didn't catch the whole game today and what I saw I liked of Armstrong I think he is getting much better, just sceptical on his ability to stand up to the pressure of a finals-like game against the Hawks' forward line.

Yeah and given the make up of the side he probably is the one to come out when shaw is ready, i just think he has a good future for us, adds some pace.

Double dare you to post this on the game preview on the Hawks Board.

You are only allowed on there if you whinge about draws, use injuries as an excuse and think 2 goal less weeks for buddy are worth 6 brownlow votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read the game thread on the Hawks board and Hawks fans are very arrogant. They seem to believe that they are definitely going to win this game and if they don't it is because Vlad favours us or something. I am fine with them being confident as the Hawks are a great side but showing us (the Swans as a team) a little bit of respect would be nice.

I just read the game thread on the Hawks board and Hawks fans are very arrogant. They seem to believe that they are definitely going to win this game and if they don't it is because Vlad favours us or something. I am fine with them being confident as the Hawks are a great side but showing us (the Swans as a team) a little bit of respect would be nice.

Same s*** different year, supporters are like their side, thats why they have done f all the last few years

I have seen them win a prelim thanks to the umps and the grand final umpiring was all that kept the hawks alive at times, i think vlad loves the poo and wee

It's getting to the point with Shaw with a big game I'd look at one week running through the NEAFL first.
Next game is against UWS so it's at least against half-decent opposition. They'll seriously look at that.

It's getting to the point with Shaw with a big game I'd look at one week running through the NEAFL first.

I would think so and not like the people who are in his spot have been poor.

Armstrong did his job again today, he gets a bit of a raw deal around here.

Sure, but our backline is extremely competitive, and Mattner, Rampe and Mal all did their jobs as well, and better. Somebody has to make way for Shaw, and right now, Armstrong is the 23rd best player. That doesn't mean he's getting a rough deal, it just means that there's lots of competition for spots, and that's good. Raising the bar is always good. Armstrong has shown he has what it takes to play senior AFL football, he just needs to take the next step and really force his way in to a strong side.

The ultimate kick in the head is missing from this photo, who is it? ;)

Now now, we need to save something for when we win and they read our board.

Sure, but our backline is extremely competitive, and Mattner, Rampe and Mal all did their jobs as well, and better. Somebody has to make way for Shaw, and right now, Armstrong is the 23rd best player. That doesn't mean he's getting a rough deal, it just means that there's lots of competition for spots, and that's good. Raising the bar is always good. Armstrong has shown he has what it takes to play senior AFL football, he just needs to take the next step and really force his way in to a strong side.

Some posts you read question wether he can even play afl, thats more what i am looking at, he will be on our list for a few years yet he can play. Right now though he would go out if shaw is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back