Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
dockers-140x140.png

Ladies and Gentleman, I am please to announced the Freo forum on Bigfooty have just recorded our first podcast which will be going live to YouTube in a few hours.

Your hosts Centurions, whiteoak and I, have put together an in depth look at a few hot topics for round 8 which include:
  • Team selections/changes - IN Fyfe, Clarke OUT Griffin, Mzungu
  • Review - Rnd 7 vs Collingwood
  • Preview - Rnd 8 vs Sydney
  • Contract and List Management talks - Mzungu signs on
  • General Discussion - Indigenous jumper
A big thanks goes to Bushie for the initiative and drive to get this going and Centurions for the recording and editing.
We hope to have another for next week and hopefully get Moo on board for some comedy gold.
Make sure you have a listen and drop your feedback here!

Roster:
Thursday nights after team selections at around 8pm Perth time, unless otherwise advised. (PM me for details.)

23/5
Seppo, Centurions, Moo, valkorum
30/5
Seppo, Centurions, valkorum, Bradesmaen
6/6
Seppo, Centurions, Paracleet
13/6
Seppo, Centurions, Paracleet
20/6
Seppo, Centurions, jedi mind tricks
27/6
Seppo, Centurions, valkorum
3/7
Seppo, Centurions, "Special Guest" Justine McCullagh-Beasey
11/7
Seppo, Centurions, Paracleet, Keyser Soze
18/7
Seppo, Centurions, GilG
25/7
Seppo, Centurions, valkorum
1/8
Centurions, valkorum, Paracleet
8/8
Seppo, Centurions, The_Wookie
15/8
Seppo, Centurions, Justine McCullagh-Beasey
22/8
Seppo, Centurions, Jedi Mind Tricks
29/8
Seppo, Centurions, BeinPurpleGreen
5/9

12/9

19/9

26/9

Here is our first test of a podcast. Thanks to Seppo and Whiteoak for their efforts. Just chucked a quick montage on the front and am sure someone who is way more talented can come up with something better but hope you enjoy and any feedback is welcome.

Here is our first test of a podcast. Thanks to Seppo and Whiteoak for their efforts. Just chucked a quick montage on the front and am sure someone who is way more talented can come up with something better but hope you enjoy and any feedback is welcome.

love the montage mate ... great work
thanks guys for your time and effort

Ladies and Gentleman, I am please to announced the Freo forum on Bigfooty have just recorded our first podcast which will be going live to YouTube in a few hours.

Your hosts Centurions, whiteoak and I, have put together an in depth look at a few hot topics for round 8 which include:
  • Team selections/changes - IN Fyfe, Clarke OUT Griffin, Mzungu
  • Review - Rnd 7 vs Collingwood
  • Preview - Rnd 8 vs Sydney
  • Contract and List Management talks - Mzungu signs on
  • General Discussion - Indigenous jumper

A big thanks goes to Bushie for the initiative and drive to get this going and Centurions for the recording and editing.
We hope to have another for next week and hopefully get Moo on board for some comedy gold.
Make sure you have a listen and drop your feedback here!

Top effort lads :thumbsu:

I might have to come back up through the forums - looks like a tough line up to crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OOOWUCKINFAA!!Take a bow!Do a victory lap of the laptop!High five the sky and draw straws for who's gonna run with Jetta on the weekend.
Match review,team selection,list management,new jumper...fanbloodytastic!
Loved it thanks to the three of you.

Good job guys. Enjoyed the banter. You make many of the supposed professionals in the media sound like dumb monkeys. Would love to join in some day.

It's open to those who want to have a go. And, at this stage it will happen every Thursday after team selections.

We might have to set up a roster.

Good job guys. Enjoyed the banter. You make many of the supposed professionals in the media sound like dumb monkeys. Would love to join in some day.
Even at the arse end of our roster that Whiteoak suggests (and make no mistake our Bigfooty arse end is bigger than Clancee's used to be) the pro's will still sound like dumb monkeys;they do that all by themselves.

It's open to those who want to have a go. And, at this stage it will happen every Thursday after team selections.

We might have to set up a roster.

Yeah, no rush on my part. I'm pretty busy for the next few weeks so probably shouldn't find more excuses not to do my backlog of work :p:rolleyes:, but in time it sounds like fun. Roster makes sense.

Nice work

Disappoint at the lack of a bushie meltdown but maybe that can wait for the next derby

Ahhhh, internet personas, Gotta love em.;)
Yeah, no rush on my part. I'm pretty busy for the next few weeks so probably shouldn't find more excuses not to do my backlog of work :p:rolleyes:, but in time it sounds like fun. Roster makes sense.

I'll put one up tomorrow sometime:thumbsu:

Ahhhh, internet personas, Gotta love em.;):

Persona?

I'm just as stupid irl as I am on here

I didn't have time to listen to the whole thing but I concur with others that have said it compares favorably with other 'professional' commentators

Great work guys, after a couple of minutes I forgot I was even listening to a bigfooty crew and it was just like a bunch of pros - except you guys actually knew what you were talking about.

whiteoak have you done radio work before, or at least a lot of public speaking? You sounded like a natural - smooth and relaxed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back