Win Prizes The Official Kwame Brown Free Agency Thread

Crafted

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
None of this Chris Paul or Dwight Howard s**t, this is the REAL talk of the off season. Every team is chomping at the bit to pick him up. I would love him to come to the Sacramento Kings so he can bring some... uhh.... stuff to the team.

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
None of this Chris Paul or Dwight Howard s**t, this is the REAL talk of the off season. Every team is chomping at the bit to pick him up. I would love him to come to the Sacramento Kings so he can bring some... uhh.... stuff to the team.
He should go to the Kings to tutor DMC, a la the way he tutored Bynum. :p

The Timberwolves have a long and proud history of recruiting 7' stiffs to sit on the end of the bench.

Welcome Kwame.

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

Where's Adam Morrison at? Throw him a bone? Jimmer and Morrison hoohah!!!

Crafted

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
"Kwame Brown has led the league in saying "my bad" on the court in 5 consecutive seasons."

This is the kind of stuff that Sacramento needs. MANNERS!

no seriously

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Fools.

Kwame will be getting his due in Philly, posting up to those chairs that sit only meters away from the actual court, next to his pal the world champion flamingo dancer, Andrew Bynum. That collectively is worth up to a good 20 million.

Unrelated note, Sixers ranked no. 1 of all teams this season in charitable donations.

Back