Win Prizes Bigfooty Poker is Back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a dig around the PokerStars website and found this in an FAQ:

Q: What is the difference between Club Managers and Club Administrators?
A: Both Club Managers and Club Administrators can schedule tournaments and create ring game tables, but only the Club Manager can accept new members, manage existing members, change the club invitation code for invitations to join, and perform other club management duties.

So unfortunately, despite matt_897 making me an admin, I can't grant access to new applicants. :(

Anyone who wants to sign up to the 'Bigfooty Poker' club will have to wait for matt to get back from holidays (which I believe is 7 weeks away). Apologies to anyone, like matty_boy08, who is impacted by this.

I just had a dig around the PokerStars website and found this in an FAQ:

Q: What is the difference between Club Managers and Club Administrators?
A: Both Club Managers and Club Administrators can schedule tournaments and create ring game tables, but only the Club Manager can accept new members, manage existing members, change the club invitation code for invitations to join, and perform other club management duties.

So unfortunately, despite matt_897 making me an admin, I can't grant access to new applicants. :(

Anyone who wants to sign up to the 'Bigfooty Poker' club will have to wait for matt to get back from holidays (which I believe is 7 weeks away). Apologies to anyone, like matty_boy08, who is impacted by this.

Goodo73

unless we make a new club untill matt gets back and all the people who wish to play tonight can join that club

Details of the temporary BF Home Games club.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 767374
- Enter my Invitation Code: Bigfooty

The Club ID # will show until they approve the club name (BF Poker).

I've set up a $3.30 tourney for 9pm (AEST) tonight. Same setup as previous weeks.

Damn forgot about this, got caught up watching Origin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game for Wednesday June 19 has been created. As before, $3.30 NLH, 3K starting stack, 10 min levels. Hopefully see you there.

Game for Wednesday June 19 has been created. As before, $3.30 NLH, 3K starting stack, 10 min levels. Hopefully see you there.

Server restart on Stars at 9pm (AEST) tonight and it appears they've canned the tourney I set up. Guess we'll reconvene next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back