Tom Mitchell or Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have time at the moment, maybe if there's anyone that is interested and can be bothered , it would be interesting to see how Mitchell's game today or even first 2 stack up against anyone else's debut or first couple of games ??
Not being arrogant or anything but Michael Barlow's first few games of AFL were pretty huge at the time. Mitchell looks like a natural footballer but Jaeger is 18 and already can beat mid 20s easily in terms of grunt and foot speed, definitely him at the moment.

O'Meara easily. I rather have the class than accumulation. Plus Jaegar is doing it in an average team. surely a sydney dolt started this comparison

I don't have time at the moment, maybe if there's anyone that is interested and can be bothered , it would be interesting to see how Mitchell's game today or even first 2 stack up against anyone else's debut or first couple of games ??

Coleman kicked 12 goals in his first game

Sam Mayes will become the greatest player to ever put on a football boot.

/thread

Haven't w.a produced some talent recently

Jaeger, sir Tom Mitchell, Harley bennell, David swallow, off the top of my head. Might aswell throw in hogan and jack martin in aswell

According to BT these are all from the WA footy factory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Meara > Vlastuin > Mitchell

EDIT:
1) Why am I doing this?
2) Who is Tom Mitchel anyway?
3) Vlastuin is not in the thread title... irrelevant.
4) FFS
:)

Not me. Judd was standout in our side far sooner (in my view and even not having regard to GAJ).
O'Meara's production so far is well clear of Judd's first season.

Judd averaged 15 disposals and 3 tackles a game with 0 Brownlow votes. I'm tipping Jaeger to beat him on all 3 of those figures by a fair margin. Half of his possessions are contested, he's averaging 4 clearances, and kicking about as many goals as Judd did.

O'Meara's production so far is well clear of Judd's first season.

Judd averaged 15 disposals and 3 tackles a game with 0 Brownlow votes. I'm tipping Jaeger to beat him on all 3 of those figures by a fair margin. Half of his possessions are contested, he's averaging 4 clearances, and kicking about as many goals as Judd did.
Possessions mean nothing these days, Judd tore games open. Not saying O'Meara won't, but he's not doing what Judd did in 2002.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back