Media Mid-season Survey by Logger's Finest Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the winners from Question 1, only IMS and Dannnnnnnnnn weren't the highest vote-getters in Question 9. Interdastingly, no Swamprats registered a vote.

To be fair, I'm pretty great.

Question 9: Which 3 players would you love to have at your team?
Code:
 1)WiseGuySam        42.1%
 2)Logger            21.1%
 3)Eth               18.4%
 4)Igloo             15.8%
 5)beez              15.8%
 6)Reardo            13.2%
 7)Broken            10.5%
 7)Claypigeon        10.5%
 7)MD                10.5%
 7)pantskyle         10.5%
11)Mobbenfuhrer       7.9%
11)Filthy Sanchez     7.9%
11)Dannnnnnnnnn       7.9%
11)StFly              7.9%
11)Dagless            7.9%
11)boncer             7.9%
11)BoshtrichBurger    7.9%
18)ThePuppetMaster    5.3%
18)Fitzroybulldog     5.3%
18)fumbler            5.3%
18)Itsmyshow          5.3%
18)TheFilthWizard     5.3%
18)PVF                5.3%
24)Mr Gor             2.6%
24)Tarkyn_24          2.6%
24)Gee Dub            2.6%
24)tigland            2.6%
24)Footypie32         2.6%
24)Ljp86              2.6%
24)Juggalo Balla      2.6%
24)Karnezis_13        2.6%
24)Gentlemen          2.6%
24)Cotch 9            2.6%
24)Chezzalenko Reborn 2.6%
24)DemonJim           2.6%
24)Freakie            2.6%
24)Marlowe            2.6%
24)Danger In Texas    2.6%
Clearly, the secret to being loved in this league is bringing to it an aura of hatred and despair only attainable by supporting Melbourne. That's the only way to explain the three most desirable posters all being refugees from the board that loves nothing better than speculating about top 3 draft prospects in mid-May. Yes indeed, your pal Wise Guy Sam is by far the most lusted after in the league, in a purely posting sort of way (or at least, a partially posting sort of way). Trailing a little way behind him are the dynamic double-Demon duo Logger and Eth. Behind them is a list of the great and the good in the SFA, with illustrious names such as beez, Reardo, Broken and Claypigeon. Interestingly, while most posters rate Dannnnnnnnnn a better player, they would prefer to be on the same team as his alias/siamese-twin/fellow-Stringer-threesome-hopeful Igloo by a ratio of two-to-one. There are also only seven players out of the 37 listed who have more than 100 games experience, while there are ten who are new this season.

Hypothetical: 2 out of 3 players want to be on my team. Imagine me being the dude behind the royals leadership coup.

Me and Igloo would make a hell of a draw card.

Hypothetical: 2 out of 3 players want to be on my team. Imagine me being the dude behind the royals leadership coup.

Me and Igloo would make a hell of a draw card.

You should join us in a non leadership coup :D:thumbsu:

Think of the possibilities, WGS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me joining you woud put an end to the easty situation thats for sure.

You should do it out of the kindness of your heart, not for any leadership aspirations :hearts:.

I'll repeat my first question. Surely WGS would be better than anyone currently in the Royals LG?
I have no idea. I've never been on WGS's team, and i've only been here for less than a year. I know nothing of these things.

You should do it out of the kindness of your heart, not for any leadership aspirations :hearts:.

I have no idea. I've never been on WGS's team, and i've only been here for less than a year. I know nothing of these things.

If ever you struggle with the plight at the Royals, I'm sure I can show you my leadership skills at the Wonders. Or maybe the demons, you and I can go there and together, with Eth and Logger we could lure anyone.

If ever you struggle with the plight at the Royals, I'm sure I can show you my leadership skills at the Wonders. Or maybe the demons, you and I can go there and together, with Eth and Logger we could lure anyone.

I'd need some certain guarantees...

Of the winners from Question 1, only IMS and Dannnnnnnnnn weren't the highest vote-getters in Question 9. Interdastingly, no Swamprats registered a vote.

crying.gif

Question 10: Who is the most overrated poster in the SFA?
Code:
 1) pantskyle            20.5%
 2) Okeydoke7             7.7%
 2) Itsmyshow             7.7%
 4) Eth                   5.1%
 4) Dannnnnnnnnn          5.1%
 4) Member of One PAFC    5.1%
 4) MD                    5.1%
 4) WiseGuySam            5.1%
 4) Filthy Sanchez        5.1%
 4) beez                  5.1%
11) rfctigerarmy          2.6%
11) ClarkeM               2.6%
11) tigland               2.6%
11) fumbler               2.6%
11) StFly                 2.6%
11) Lion Cub 16           2.6%
11) doggies ftw           2.6%
11) Reardo                2.6%
It seems that just over 20% of you feel that the other 80% massively overrate last year's EKA winner, with pantskyle receiving far more votes than his biggest rival in the big-headed stakes. Many seem unimpressed with the demise of the SFA Media, with okeydoke7 copping a few votes, while others (possibly disgruntled Flogcutters sick of him taking all the credit for the Player of the Year) felt that Itsmyshow gets more kudos than he really deserves. Dishonourable mentions also go to this year's EKA hopeful Dannnnnnnnnn, Swampy spammer Member of One PAFC and league heavyweights Eth, MD, beez, Filthy Sanchez and @WiseGuySam

I'm actually surprised that I didn't receive any votes for this one but then again maybe I'm just not rated at all anymore.

That's me you're talking about ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back