Toast 2013 Richmond Gold!!

Dyerstraits

Senior List
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
G'day guys, this thread is for all the unforgettable, brilliant Tiger football moments you have loved this year. My top three ;

#1- Tyrone Vickery crunching the pack in round one resulting in Mitch "Deliverance" Robinson being knocked out!

#2- Troy Chaplin's amazing tackle of Nick "Manzillian" Riewoldt, pinned both arms behind his back, then
dropped him on his face!

#3- Dustin Martin's audacious effort to illicit a Hi-5 from a Crows player after a spectacular goal from the
boundary!

Special mention to Jake King for his valiant effort to take Mark of the Century, truly memorable especially
for a Dwarf!!
Special mention must also go to Bachar Houli and his astonishing portrayal of a chimney!

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
Dusty's goal v Carlton just before half time
Luke McGuane's screamer against the Saints
Jackson's goal against the Doggies
Vlastuin's hard running up the wing against Melb which ended up spotting up Martin with his left boot. It capped off hard running (started about 80 metres before he ever got the ball)
The list could go on.....

All of the other moments mentioned so far as well but no need for me to rehash them!

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
This will bring a smile to my face... :)

All the above mentioned :thumbsu:

Luke Mcguane's huge tackle on Bootsma to win us the game against the scum in round 1!

Matt White's desperate goal to give us the lead with minutes remaining against the Dockers

Dusty man-handling Enright in the square midway through the Geelong game to mark the footy.

Dusty's goal from the boundary to give us a 40 point lead midway through the second in round 1

Although it's already been mentioned, Vlastuin's give and get twice against the Eagles where he kicked the goal streaming from the middle :D

NAB Cup.
Dusty chucking the ball into Essendon muppets head after the siren.

BWXpEby.gif

Apr 26, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
G'day guys, this thread is for all the unforgettable, brilliant Tiger football moments you have loved this year. My top three ;

#1- Tyrone Vickery crunching the pack in round one resulting in Mitch "Deliverance" Robinson being knocked out!

#2- Troy Chaplin's amazing tackle of Nick "Manzillian" Riewoldt, pinned both arms behind his back, then
dropped him on his face!

#3- Dustin Martin's audacious effort to illicit a Hi-5 from a Crows player after a spectacular goal from the
boundary!

Special mention to Jake King for his valiant effort to take Mark of the Century, truly memorable especially
for a Dwarf!!
Special mention must also go to Bachar Houli and his astonishing portrayal of a chimney!

where where where!

TuckInTheRuck

Rookie
Mar 3, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea
Jesus, there has been so many moments so far this season, it's a little surreal...

I know its a little self orientated, but being able to sit in the stands in Round 1 right until the end with the same Carlton supporting friend who had left games where that mob had beaten us by over 100 points whilst I stayed until the bitter end felt *almost* like seeing us win a Grand Final.

Westicle

All Australian
Feb 20, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone have video of dustin martin trying to get a high five from a crows player?

Westicle

All Australian
Feb 20, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Found it!

Round 12, 3rd quarter, 10 minutes played (13.57 into the Foxtel Broadcast) - Dusty offers the high-five up to Andy Otten who does not look impressed.

TheAnt

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Found it!

Round 12, 3rd quarter, 10 minutes played (13.57 into the Foxtel Broadcast) - Dusty offers the high-five up to Andy Otten who does not look impressed.
How would I find that?

Back