Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
I decided to create a new thread for our Jersey discussion so I could collect all the information in one spot (This Post). Including size opinions, reviews, product photo's etc. Link to original thread here

JACK JERSEY - http://www.9jersey9.com/

SIZES -

The above is only a rough estimate and not exactly what is sold. Below I've quoted some replies in the previous thread with regard to sizing.

Just because my experience is so difference with JackJersey jerseys, I'm 183cm and 80kgs and Small is perfect for me, as someone who doesn't like my jerseys baggy. Not tight like an AFL jersey though just like you would wear a running singlet.
I'm 177cm / 79 kgs and a jackjersey medium fits fine but I'd be getting smalls next time. A medium on me is loose but far from gangsta.

They won't be too big if you don't mind them being a little bit loose.

I'm 178cm, 78kg.

A small sized jersey in the length X2 style is perfect.
A medium is too big.
I'm 195cm and 100kg and XL is baggy (below my arse length wise) M (swingman top) is perfect length and actually perfect size. L Is a little tight around the mid section and in between the other two in terms of length.

The Swingman one, because it's a different material, actually stretched a little bit which is why it fits the best (length + width). The Rev30s are a little tight but the material is stretchy (does that make sense?)

At a guess I'd say (going off of height and using the Rev 30s) this obviously changes depending on your own weight e.g. if you're 190cm and skinny as all hell you may want a Medium.

160-180cm - Small/Medium
180-190cm - Medium/Large
190 + - Large/XL

SHOE/JERSEY/SHORTS -

silverscope Photos Here (Jersey)

silverscope Photos Here (Shoes) (This is also an extensive review of the shoes)

LBJ6 Photos here (Jerseys)

Gak Attack Photos Here (Shoes/Shorts/Jerseys/Hats)

zimma Photos Here (Jerseys)

J Shuttlesworth Photos Here (Jerseys)

mike_ Photos Here (NHL Jersey)

Kickpuncher Photos Here (NFL Jersey)

I bought a bunch of customized chicago bulls ones for my basketball team....eagerly awaiting their arrival.

here they are;

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/jackjersey/199514695/

POSITIVE FEEDBACK -

Got some bulls shorts off jack. Amazing. so *ing comfy. if only they came with pockets. took a guess on the size and theyre about half an inch in length short of being perfect.

do recommend

Highly Recommend you buy from Jack, High quality, high range and cheap! Ive bought about 100 off him, and there all off the highest quality!

Package from jackjersey arrived today...

These are bloody awesome jerseys

Size M turned out ok, a bit long at the back but happy with the front, i go to the gym though so that's why I get away with it probably, it seemed like everybody was better off in the S going on past posts

Quality is amazing, they dont feel like something thats gonna break apart and they actually look and feel like the actual official adidas/Mitchell Ness jerseys

Looks like ive found another thing to throw my money away to!
Yeah Jack's a straight up boss, always willing to help, really prompt in response too

Yeah great quick replies from Jack.

I just hate how long money transfers take :D

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK -
So my team has had them for a few weeks now, 2 washes in, the black on the bulls writing its paint, and coming off. Really pissed off. All the other numbers and names on the back are black material not paint. Ive emailed him and he is telling me i should have hand-washed them! There are no washing instruction labels on the jerseys. He is saying he will speak to the factory to see if he can get me material patches. (after he told me he wasnt going to do anything and i dropped a slight threat) Im not holding my breath. Really disappointing. Dont know why they didnt use the same as the numbers and names on the bulls font.

I had the same thing with a Pacers - Granger jersey. They're good fakes but not perfect.

SHIPPING -

$20 flat right for any order no matter the size or amount of items. Most people seem to be around the 2 week mark for delivery time to Australia. It is also via courier.

If anyone wants me to add things to the OP just let me know. I figure this is the best way to keep all the information in one spot.

Happy Shopping!!

Last edited:

They do have a fb page, but they haven't used it since last year it seems. http://www.cheapjerseysdirect.com/ is the page I got my K-Love and Griffin tops last year.

Chris_Webber_Swingman_Jersey_4_Sacramento_Kings_BLACK_1_21741__04096.1353913657.1280.1280.jpg

That and this one http://www.jackjersey.com/adidaschriswebbersacramentokingsswingmanjerseyblack-p-830.html are the same top. Not just the same player/team... It's the same photo (check the crease of the background material to the left of "Kings")

Something tells me if he is just ordering tops from Jack and then re-selling to make a profit.

edit: Yeah he is either Jack and sells them through another site to make more money or he is re-selling because all those photo's are the same as Jacks.

I'm going to wait until Redick signs somewhere and unless it's something horrific get a Redick jersey and then a Olandipo Orlando jersey custom from Jack Jersey.

Also, having got a Westbrook authentic lately (just before the MCL :( ), if there is an authentic version, get it.

Was just scrolling through the custom jersey pics he has up. Some are pretty dodgy looking. Saw that someone ordered an Ike Diogu Pacers jersey and a Sacre Lakers jersey..
Also did lol http://v.yupoo.com/photos/jackjersey/300142137/

Not trying to slag off JJ. Have bought numerous jerseys and they're all top notch! Just stick to the rev30 section..

does jackjersey still work? have loved working with the man and have bought several jersey's form him but is the website still going? never seems to work for me

Was just scrolling through the custom jersey pics he has up. Some are pretty dodgy looking. Saw that someone ordered an Ike Diogu Pacers jersey and a Sacre Lakers jersey..

Not trying to slag off JJ. Have bought numerous jerseys and they're all top notch! Just stick to the rev30 section..

Rev 30s or Authentic where avaialable seem to be the way to go.

Lulz, k might pass on the custom. :D

That said if I ended up with a "Redonk" jersey I'd probably consider that a win.

does jackjersey still work? have loved working with the man and have bought several jersey's form him but is the website still going? never seems to work for me
Yup, it's up right now.

Also, big ups on the avatar.

Lulz, k might pass on the custom. :D

That said if I ended up with a "Redonk" jersey I'd probably consider that a win.

Yup, it's up right now.

Also, big ups on the avatar.

Might have to see what he's got then

haha cheers cob :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've made a few purchases with jack, his nba and nfl jerseys are great. Has anyone else ordered shoes from jack? I got some Nike hyperdunk a from him, they look the part but the inner soles tore up the second game I played in them and came out completely the third game. I've just emailed jack about this, not sure what his response will be.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other reliable sites that sell cheap clothing, shoes etc.

I've made a few purchases with jack, his nba and nfl jerseys are great. Has anyone else ordered shoes from jack? I got some Nike hyperdunk a from him, they look the part but the inner soles tore up the second game I played in them and came out completely the third game. I've just emailed jack about this, not sure what his response will be.

My green Nike's (review is in the OP) have lasted a long time for me, played numerous pick up and competitive games in them, and there is no visible wear and tear.

Sucks that yours has fallen apart though, let us know if you hear from him.

I've asked Jack about sizing (I'm about 184cm but pretty skinny) and he's insisting that I get Large as a minimum. Like a few of you guys, I prefer mine a bit tighter (that's what she said), and don't like loose/baggy tops. I like to wear a shirt under them (sometimes). Should I go with my gut feeling and get mediums still?

Just got my tax return so I'm looking at getting a handful of them (can't help myself).

Also has anyone done caps/beanies before? Is there a minimum there that you have to get? I think there's a MOQ [minimum order quantity?] on there of 5. And if so, do you just hyperlink in the comments section of the order of the cap/beanies you want?

flaps If you like them a little tighter then yeah go the Medium and don't forget all of the tops have the +2 length meaning they are longer but not wider.

I can't comment on caps/beanies quality but in terms of ordering yeah I'd say list what you want, hell you might even e-mail him just to confirm what Hat you want. I did that with my shoes to make sure I got the right style/size.

flaps - Medium should be a good fit. Could almost go a small (depending on how you like to wear them).

Also, Rockets fans- looks like they are selling Dwight jerseys already.

Hey friend:
because The exchange rate of Australian dollar is devaluation lately so we up the price after cogitative.
Our default currency is USD now(not AUD).Please double check the final price before your payment.
The price will back again when exchange rate of Australian dollar is rising.
Thank you.
2013-7-15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back