Upper Murray Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullioh by 42pts over Walwa
Corryong by 11pts over Tumba
Cudgie by 9pts over Feds
Demonroo maxie is heading to Tumba/Corry game am catching up with him there

Big call tipping Cudgy over Feds Ref, do you have any local knowledge? Expect Feds to have an injury prone Hume league recruit primed for finals action after a run in the 2's this weekend.:D Hey Ref, is Maxy scouting players for Beechworth, Murray Magpies, Walla or Upper Biggara Upper Towong United? :p

Bullioh by 42pts over Walwa
Corryong by 11pts over Tumba
Cudgie by 9pts over Feds
Demonroo maxie is heading to Tumba/Corry game am catching up with him there

bullioh lucky to have a coach. I find it funny that it was a one off but if you read earlier in the article he had done it before.

Bullioh by what ever. But I hope Walwa give to them. In the 2's J.fenton to bag another 6 goals.
Cudgy to put up a fight and win. Lot of old bodies at Feds might be a bit cold and hammy's freeze up .
Tumba to go nuts and flog Corryong. Matt Molkienteinnnnn to snap a goal post and kick 10. B.Graeber to be in Corryongs best 5 and B&F for the year.
By the way I'm only having fun and go Blues.

Big call tipping Cudgy over Feds Ref, do you have any local knowledge? Expect Feds to have an injury prone Hume league recruit primed for finals action after a run in the 2's this weekend.:D Hey Ref, is Maxy scouting players for Beechworth, Murray Magpies, Walla or Upper Biggara Upper Towong United? :p
Toecutter who is this hume league player?
Here are my tips for this week
Tumba by 25pts
Feds by 32pts
Bullioh by 55pts
and toecutter finally met the bloke you call chopper or as everyone on here calls him maxie at yack/tall game on the weekend

Feds beat Cudgewa in their two previous incounters by 100pts so thats a massive turn around by the Blues (HUGE EFFORT).

After Feds and Corryongs performances from the weekend you would have to say the writting is on the wall for September and we will be watching a Tumba/Bullioh grandfinal.

Chopper unless you can bring 10-15 new players to a club as a coach you will be wasting your time
Toejam injury prone playing in 2s for Feds????????

Beer Pig maxie took 6 players to tumba and alot of us who know him told him he was wasting his time but he built aside and made the 2009 G.F. [16 locals and 6 travellers].So which club does he need to take 10-15 players to.Toecutter backed cudgie because if you read some of maxie post he said that if feds or corry cop injuries it would open the door for other clubs to maybe move up the ladder[bullioh],i don't think cudgie will get there but they could decide the shape of the four. Demonroo so did you catch up with chopper?

Beer Pig maxie took 6 players to tumba and alot of us who know him told him he was wasting his time but he built aside and made the 2009 G.F. [16 locals and 6 travellers].So which club does he need to take 10-15 players to.Toecutter backed cudgie because if you read some of maxie post he said that if feds or corry cop injuries it would open the door for other clubs to maybe move up the ladder[bullioh],i don't think cudgie will get there but they could decide the shape of the four. Demonroo so did you catch up with chopper?

Ref:

I did catch up with Maxi, he lost a $5.00 scratchie as Molky only kicked 7 goals!! 'Operation stop Molky" as Corryong called it in last weeks BM didn't work, not sure who the fullback was playing on Molky but he went ok. I was pretty impressed with the Tumba side who were nearly at full strength, Barnes will go close to taking out this years UMFL - B and F (only my opinion). The only criticism I have of Tumba was in the 3rd quarter when they tried to get too fancy, with too many long handballs that should have been kicked.

Number 27 for Corryong had a good game as did Ewan and Graeber. Well done to the Tumba seconds who are also still undefeated, they have a good line-up and with the likes of Brendon Lane and Josh Molkentin playing for them. This was the first game for Michael Pedler, the brother of Chris who plays firsts, he looks handy as well.

Great effort by Cudge to beat the Swans and if you look at the quarter stats in the Walwa v Bullioh game it was closer than you think, Walwa may get a win before the years out!

TIPS THIS WEEK
TUMBA BY 35PTS OVER CUDGIE
FEDS BY 23PTS OVER WALWA
BULLIOH BY 13PTS OVER CORRYONG
Agree with you demonroo 27 evan, cass graeber and their coach played well ,but we have to remember they did have at least 6 players out and all teams should have a full list to pick from come finals time.
Well done to Tom Bennetts kicking 17gls in the U/16 I've only seen one other player do that and that was Tim Brook in 2009 playing off H/F . MAX

TIPS
Tumba by 50pts
Bullioh by 44pts
Walwa by 3pts

Demonroo's Tips:
Tumba to beat Cudgie by 25 points in a low scoring game due to the rain
Corryong to beat Bullioh (Hope Hansen boys and Symonds are playing) by 5 goals
Walwa to beat Feds (i know I am dreaming!) 3 points

Demonroo's Tips:
Tumba to beat Cudgie by 25 points in a low scoring game due to the rain
Corryong to beat Bullioh (Hope Hansen boys and Symonds are playing) by 5 goals
Walwa to beat Feds (i know I am dreaming!) 3 points

Tumba 40pt (lets hope their mums wear em out a bit the night before)
Bullioh and by I dont give a sh#t by how much
Feds 60pts

Tumba 40pt (lets hope their mums wear em out a bit the night before)
Bullioh and by I dont give a sh#t by how much
Feds 60pts

Blue-Boy,

Good to hear from you mate and thanks for leaving the cows alone for a minute so you can put up your footy tips.

THIS WEEKS TIPS
Cudgie to beat Tumba by 8pts in the wet and to keep their final chance alive
Feds to beat Walwa by 10pts with maxie son to kick[rat] the winning goal
Bullioh to draw with Corryong with bullioh bully spending most of the time on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIPS THIS WEEK
This could be an interesting round of footy this week.Walwa starting to play some really good footy Cudgie up and down and only can shape the 4 so depending what mine set their in Walwa could have chance here
Walwa by 2pts.
Feds/ Corry game two teams that have paid the price for mid season injuries .Both sides are capable of making G.F. but the out come of this game keeps their chance of getting 2nd spot.A lost to feds will make it hard a win to Corry could put them back in second spot depending Tumba/Bullioh
Corryong by 7pts
Bullioh/Tumba game at Bullioh with Bullioh starting to put it together and their confidence up Tumba will have a game on there hands.It's hard to pick a fault on their lines and thats a credit to there coach keeping them focused on whats at hand and also the depth the club has.Bullioh on the other hand need to be able to put 4qtrs solid footy together if they want to defeat Tumba.
Tumba 21pts
max

TIPS THIS WEEK
This could be an interesting round of footy this week.Walwa starting to play some really good footy Cudgie up and down and only can shape the 4 so depending what mine set their in Walwa could have chance here
Walwa by 2pts.
Feds/ Corry game two teams that have paid the price for mid season injuries .Both sides are capable of making G.F. but the out come of this game keeps their chance of getting 2nd spot.A lost to feds will make it hard a win to Corry could put them back in second spot depending Tumba/Bullioh
Corryong by 7pts
Bullioh/Tumba game at Bullioh with Bullioh starting to put it together and their confidence up Tumba will have a game on there hands.It's hard to pick a fault on their lines and thats a credit to there coach keeping them focused on whats at hand and also the depth the club has.Bullioh on the other hand need to be able to put 4qtrs solid footy together if they want to defeat Tumba.
Tumba 21pts
max

Demonroos Tips:
Walwa to beat Cudgie - Walwa has been working up for a win and this is their best chance, Walwa by 3goals;
Corryong v Feds - Could go either way but I am thinking Feds by 2 goals;
Tumba v Bullioh - Could this be a preview of the 2013 UMFL GF? The dogs have strung together some wins but I think Tuma will be too strong, Barnes and Pedler just keep running all day....Tumba by 5 goals

Demonroos Tips:
Walwa to beat Cudgie - Walwa has been working up for a win and this is their best chance, Walwa by 3goals;
Corryong v Feds - Could go either way but I am thinking Feds by 2 goals;
Tumba v Bullioh - Could this be a preview of the 2013 UMFL GF? The dogs have strung together some wins but I think Tuma will be too strong, Barnes and Pedler just keep running all day....Tumba by 5 goals
Cudgy to win just. They have plenty on the line aswell.
Corry to win by 7 goals . Keep the Ambo's on call with plenty of old bodies still struggling.
Tumba by what ever just don't lose. And do a North Albury over the showers and piss back home after the game.

Cudgy to win just. They have plenty on the line aswell.
Corry to win by 7 goals . Keep the Ambo's on call with plenty of old bodies still struggling.
Tumba by what ever just don't lose. And do a North Albury over the showers and piss back home after the game.

Reggie,

Well Tumba won (only just) was anyone at the game? looks like the Roo Boys third quarter was their worst with the FILTH kicking 8 goals to have them lead at the final break. I am sure their coach will let them know it at training this week. I did note that Tumba were missing the Parr brothers, Wade McPherson, James Burgess and Luke Rynhert, so they weren't at full strength either. With two rounds to go, who will secure second? I reckon it will come down to percentage between the Dogs and Corryong! Your thoughts chaps?

Reggie,

Well Tumba won (only just) was anyone at the game? looks like the Roo Boys third quarter was their worst with the FILTH kicking 8 goals to have them lead at the final break. I am sure their coach will let them know it at training this week. I did note that Tumba were missing the Parr brothers, Wade McPherson, James Burgess and Luke Rynhert, so they weren't at full strength either. With two rounds to go, who will secure second? I reckon it will come down to percentage between the Dogs and Corryong! Your thoughts chaps?

Stop being a winging B*tch Demon D*ckhead, the boys from Bullioh are back, we showed on the weekend we can match any team in the league, 2013 GF will be played at the kennel, with all you CHUMPS having to travel!

PS: I'm BACK

Well guys i watched the best game of footy on Saturday Bullioh/Tumba and it came down to the last 5mins. Tumba went into the half time break 5gls up could of been more if they would just kick the ball long and high, straight down to Molky when he is one on one instead of going wide.Bullioh played tumba at there own game.Where Bullioh got on top was in there forward line ,tumba's back 6 two guys were not matched up on the rite players and bullioh just played through those guys whiched kept them in the game.Gillotti[49] Welsh[18] and don't know his name but number 25 were really good.It wasn't [i think] until 10mins into the 3rd quarter until tumba moved Hindmarsh back onto Gillotti did tumba start to get some control back[if the umps have been watching i think he could end up in top5].Tumba did miss the Parr boys they need that height in their backline .If tumba are going to play James Waters in the backline B.F. would be the best position because he would become another mid-fielder for them[my opinion].Demonroo W.McPherson did play really didn't have an impact in the game credit to bullioh. Barnes a guy i think they call howy little guy really made their present felt,Chase McIntosh played the best game i have seen him play at C.H.F. and i thought was in tumba's best 3 players.I think both coaches would of had a hard time picking their best players.If the G.F. is like Saturdays game it will be good.Ithink the ladder will stay how it is. max

Stop being a winging B*tch Demon D*ckhead, the boys from Bullioh are back, we showed on the weekend we can match any team in the league, 2013 GF will be played at the kennel, with all you CHUMPS having to travel!

PS: I'm BACK

Bullioh w***er,

You nearly get a win against the top team and think your on top of the world, I may be a Dickhead but at least I am not associated with FILTH like you and your team. Are you really from Bullioh or are you just stupid?

Well guys here is my last rep side computer going in to get service

B.Carkeet[cud] Parr[t] Fenton[bull]

H.B. Sinclair[fed] Parr[t] Hindmarsh[t]

C.Hewitt[cud] Barnes[t] Bailey[cud]

H.F. Gillotti[bull] Smedley[fed] Sheppard[t]capt

F.E.Nicholas[c] M.Molkinten[t] Graeber[c]

FOLL. N.Molkinten[t] S.McIntosh[t] Aalbers[cud]

INTER- Bailey[bull] C.McIntosh[t] Jarvis[fed] Renshaw[c]
Bannister[bull] C.Tyrell[fed] Howie[t] Batty[w]

COACH-C.Butters

Emerg- A.Williams[fed] A.Grenhill[w] M.Harris[c] J.Waters[t] Cass[c]

Demonroo's tip:
Corryong to beat Walwa - 7 goals
Cudgie to beat Bullioh - 2 goals (just to shut BB up)
Tumba to beat Feds by - 6 goals (may finally get to see Barnes v Brunnenmyer match up)

Still have computer at the moment.
Coach of the year guys should go to S.McIntosh.I know there is still two games to go but tumba look on track going through the season undefeated in the home an away season.
Also well done Josh Molkinten playing his 200th game this week of senior footy. max

TIPS THIS WEEK
Tumba by 9gls over Feds
Cudgie by 3pts over Bullioh
Corry by 11gls over Walwa
Hey chopper, what your son is not in the side big call.
So which clubs will be looking for coaches next season?

From what i have heard/read cudgewa, federals and Walwa will be looking for a new coach and bullioh might be in the hunt for a new coach too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back