Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a photoshop expert but would love to see our clash jersey (without the Canberra at the back) with charcoal shorts and orange (home) socks.

the other day I made a simple hoops template to use, and iI thought I might try it out be adapting the non hooped guernseys into hooped guernseys!

You should be able to pick mot if not all clubs.

You know how Everton Lions is always saying how he wants the Fitzroy lion brought back? Well, I sorta agree, and I've even mocked it up using their current sponsors.

2ls2hi.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the original public vote a few years back, there were two options: The current home jumper, and a full orange version of their current clash.
Not quite. It was the current home OR Orange with charcoal side panels and the centered charcoal G

Not technically AFL, but it has occurred to me that my VFA club, Port Melbourne, may be forced to come up with a clash strip if we play Footscray away next year. I have come up with a few ideas (my skills are very poor, so forgive me) and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts or alternative designs?

Attachments

• TemplatePuma.png
    TemplatePuma.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 81
  • TemplateAdidas1.png
    TemplateAdidas1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 141
  • TemplateAdidas1_0.png
    TemplateAdidas1_0.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 104
  • TemplatePuma_0.png
    TemplatePuma_0.png
    25 KB · Views: 162
Brisbane Lions - 2014 Jumpers if up to me
Click on arrow above to see the sleeveless version

Our long sleeve jumpers if it was up to me. Did this a while ago but forgot to upload this until now.

Home
gcqy.png

Change
abs9.png

Away
2de0.png

Clash
p0br.png

I actually love the way you've done those sleeves, Everton.

nice sig too btw

I thought it was pretty poor, it's hard to do a perfect sleeve.

I made the jumper with sleeves because our Puma home and away jumpers in 2008/9 had blue sleeves for the long sleeve version (while the clash was a blue/white gradient) while I'd prefer maroon sleeves for the home jumper (just like in our threepeat era) and red sleeves for our away (just like Fitzroy had), along with gold sleeves for the clash (just like the original Bears jumper). Also when I went to collect the threepeat jumper that I bought this year, I went to the Lions shop and asked if there was a long sleeved version and the lady told me the threepeat jumpers weren't available with long sleeves (which did annoy me a bit, as you can get the paddlepop jumper with long sleeves).

As for the sig, it's only there because I lost a bet. Port are actually my second most hated team behind Collingwood (Yes, 2004 still does sting and probably will until we actually do win four in a row).

I thought it was pretty poor, it's hard to do a perfect sleeve.

I made the jumper with sleeves because our Puma jumpers in 2008/9 had blue sleeves for the long sleeve version while I'd prefer maroon sleeves for the home jumper (just like in our threepeat era) and red sleeves for our away (just like Fitzroy had), along with gold sleeves for the clash (just like the original Bears jumper). Also when I went to collect the threepeat jumper I bought this year, I went to the Lions shop and asked if there was a long sleeved version and the lady told me the threepeat jumpers weren't available with long sleeves (which did annoy me a bit, as you can get the paddlepop jumper with long sleeves).

As for the sig, it's only there because I lost a bet. Port are actually my second most hated team behind Collingwood (Yes, 2004 still does sting and probably will until we actually do win four in a row).
Nah, I agree with stormy Essee Cross, the sleeves look great. They look natural too, nice shape, size, etc. Also, I agree with the colouring of the sleeves, the all blue ones looked pretty crappy IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back