Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Darcy was a the game Friday night and said we cant go in this week with Tippett , Pyke , Mummy , White we are way to top heavy and that Mummy should be the 1 missing out , cant see that thought Mummy was all right
Agreed,all 4 had a good game. Would like to see Pyke pushed more into defence,to help out against Roughy and Hale. And possibly Tippett moved into the ruck for a while,could work?

They graded it as negligent (which everyone thought would get him off vs. reckless) but medium impact. Prepare for backlash as Hawks fans accuse the Swans and Nathan Gibbs in particular of falsifying the med report.

It's truly a joy to read the hawks posters sooking, truly is! Now lets make them hurt even more bloods!

Beat you to it :p

I can always delete your post to make it look like I got in first :p

Full MRP report here --> http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-02/mrp-full-statement-round-23

I see that they graded the impact as medium despite the medical report giving Malceski the all clear. I thought it was probably always a medium impact bump anyway regardless of the effect on the player.
'Low impact' seems more for things like Hall's 'love tap' on Maguire, which really just winded the player more than anything because of where he made contact.

Oh interesting. I anticipate a challenge now then.

Would they really risk getting 2 weeks though and have Buddy potentially not play for 3 weeks? Sometimes it's not about getting the right result, but being pragmatic and playing the percentages.

Would they really risk getting 2 weeks though and have Buddy potentially not play for 3 weeks? Sometimes it's not about getting the right result, but being pragmatic and playing the percentages.

If they can get it down from medium to low, which I'd have to think is possible given Malceski played on without hassle, I think there is a big chance they will go for it. Of course I have no idea what is in the medical report.

They would only challenge if they were told too, I hope it stands because for once the system has got it spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can always delete your post to make it look like I got in first :p

And I could always break into your house and watch you when you sleep but you don't see me doing that ;)

In all seriousness though this suspension is huge for our chances this weekend!!!

In all seriousness though this suspension is huge for our chances this weekend!!!

Hawthorn have got a pretty good record without Buddy. They don't need him to win, but he's great at generating excitement and electrifying the crowd. At least we won't have to deal with that.

Why would anyone listen to Luke Darcy

Oh I listen to him.

I also read Bob Ellis and his blog.

It is always good to take notice of the delusional for they give you endless amounts of joy and frivolity.

Should've been classed as reckless, and probably should've been low impact.

The AFL do like their stars out there in finals, dare it be said they've probably swapped those 2 gradings around so a challenge will be successful. This isn't over by a long shot, they'll contest the charge.

Must be nice to have a man inside AFL HQ:p , and they dare call us love-childs.;)

They can be beaten with or without Buddy, it's all on the Midfield this week they need a good game and can't let them get too many simple centre clearances again. They also need to feed our forward with passes to advantage and be smart going forward.

Seems a fair result to me for the "bump".

The only issue now is if the arrogant filth happen to beat us without the cheating, sniping flog then they will be even more insufferable than normal. Which is to say I will have to take extra care to ignore the filth than usual. No biggie I guess.

Still this frees up Ted to play on Roughie and lets Grundy go to Hale/Bailey I would imagine.

Makes our job a mile easier.

In short this is more of a bonus to us than a detriment to them (no I don't mean they are "better" without Buddy).

Freeing our best back-man up to their most potent forward is a godsend for us.

They graded it as negligent (which everyone thought would get him off vs. reckless) but medium impact. Prepare for backlash as Hawks fans accuse the Swans and Nathan Gibbs in particular of falsifying the med report.

They can get stuffed, butt sore bunch

Anyone else got their tickets yet?

M6 row R
You probably got my tickets!!! Logged in dead on 9.00am. Selected tickets confirmed only to see the dreaded error message. Was offered M6 R1-2. After another 26 minutes of auto queue got a second crack at it. Funnily enough, offered the same bay but Row Q. Guess I nicked some poor bastards ticket that also got shut out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back