Rumour Player Revolt

Remove this Banner Ad

Amidst the talk of Kerr retiring, I stumbled across a rumour.
I have no idea how accurate it is, only reporting the rumour as I heard it.

Basically, Kerr isn't sure about his body and wants to play on, however Worsfold doesn't want Kerr to play on. Mid season, as we were losing games we should have won, apparently Kerr was leading a revolt against the game plan, and some of the younger players sided with Kerr. As a result, Woosh in no uncertain terms told Kerr where to go and he spent the rest of the season in the WAFL. Other players missed games, officially, due to injury but, according to the rumour, as punishment for their dissent.

Take with a grain of salt, but based on Kerr's agent's statement compared to what Woosh said on 7 news last night, maybe...

Thoughts?

apparently Kerr was leading a revolt against the game plan, and some of the younger players sided with Kerr. As a result, Woosh in no uncertain terms told Kerr where to go and he spent the rest of the season in the WAFL. Other players missed games, officially, due to injury but, according to the rumour, as punishment for their dissent.

This thread will probably end up locked.

So it was Shuey and?

This thread will probably end up locked.

So it was Shuey and?
I don't see why, there is a rumour button for a reason.

I'm not sure, I did hear Shuey's name, but like I said, could be a complete load of crap. I'm just starting to believe it a bit more each time I think about it.

What was the lynch one again. Was he told told to play a role and he wasn't doing what was instructed and then banished to the WAFL

What was the lynch one again. Was he told told to play a role and he wasn't doing what was instructed and then banished to the WAFL

rumour was flying around that woosh dropped Lynch to the WAFL because he didnt like the game plan and argued with woosh about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack or Nick?

55-oh-you_large.jpg

Maybe I'm missing it on this board but there's a rumour around Melbourne that Scott Selwood is coming back to Victoria and getting traded to the Demons for pick 2. Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back