Roast I hate Spring and Summer

Remove this Banner Ad

God I hate Spring. I get super bad Eczema(Very Itchy) and never really stops. I get Sore Muscles at Times. I feel very uncomfortable hot.

Just Hate It

I only hate it cause there's no footy on.:(

That is another Good Reason. Though Fox Footy will be on so you still get some sort of Footy.

Though Spring has the FA/Trade/Draft so that is Fun to Follow

Summer is the greatest time of the year! Winter is so dark, dull and depressing. The only ray of light in that godawful season is that footy is on. That's it. One positive.

Seeing a clear blue sky is such an uplifting thing. It instantly puts me in a good mood, before I've even done anything for the day. The warm weather means I can go to the beach (I live just down the road from the beach, so I pretty much live there during summer) and go for a surf (even though I kind of suck at it!:p), and the sunlight stays out longer for daylight savings, which means more BBQs etc. Better fruit is in season too.

I understand you have your allergies, but for me I live for summer and it makes me sad when it finishes and I know I have to put up with autumn and winter for months before summer rolls around again.

Surely you'd like seeing girls in skimpy clothes, TradeDraft? And wouldn't getting colds and flu in winter be just as bad as your allergies?

It's just around the corner, and the weather is starting to look good again. Bye, bye shitty winter; bring on summer!:):thumbsu:

God I hate Spring. I get super bad Eczema(Very Itchy) and never really stops. I get Sore Muscles at Times. I feel very uncomfortable hot.

Just Hate It

so why the love affair with noosa ?

I only hate it cause there's no footy on.:(

yeah funny one. let me know when footy stops these days.

Summer is the greatest time of the year! Winter is so dark, dull and depressing. The only ray of light in that godawful season is that footy is on. That's it. One positive.

its is widely acknowledged that the suicide rate in melbourne in winter would be massive if footy didnt exist.

so why the love affair with noosa ?

yeah funny one. let me know when footy stops these days.

its is widely acknowledged that the suicide rate in melbourne in winter would be massive if footy didnt exist.

Well Noosa I don't get the HayFever and when I go up it's not Stinking Hot and Humid.

Summer is the worst. I lay under a aircon the entire time

It's coz you're English :p

I find it funny people in Victoria complaining about the heat in September hahahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's coz you're English :p

I find it funny people in Victoria complaining about the heat in September hahahahaha.
I'm a Victorian and I love this weather! I would never complain about warm weather. I live for 46 degree days, and while everyone is pissing and moaning about it, I'm off down the beach lapping it up.:D

Also, I'm wearing shorts for the first time in months today. That time of the year is just around the corner now!:thumbsu:

Ever since I've come back from England, I've had hayfever pretty much every day. It's bloody frustrating. The last time I was sick with anything was in February this year when I had Kidney Stones. I much prefer the cold than the hot.

I'm a Victorian and I love this weather! I would never complain about warm weather. I live for 46 degree days, and while everyone is pissing and moaning about it, I'm off down the beach lapping it up.:D

Also, I'm wearing shorts for the first time in months today. That time of the year is just around the corner now!:thumbsu:

I think you be more than Lapping it up;)

I actually like when it's warm weather but I am prone to getting hayfever a lot and it is really frustrating. Probably the worst thing about it and the fact there's no Footy.

I actually like when it's warm weather but I am prone to getting hayfever a lot and it is really frustrating. Probably the worst thing about it and the fact there's no Footy.

I get hayfever too and I agree it Bloody Sucks. Eyes get itchy and very red

Yeah and the constant sneezing. It's a bloody nightmare. Even if it's a really nice day you just can't do anything. I always need to eat when I have hayfever as it makes me feel really better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back