Game Day Game Day.... Finals are here !!! Fremantle v Geelong, Simmonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

As I posted in another thread, the beautiful city of Melbourne is awash with blue sky on a morning as breathtaking as a Stephen Hill bouncing run through the centre of the field.

Alas, the game is being played in Geelong where conditions -- unbelievably -- will more than likely resemble Mordor.

Anyway, as I cast my vote in St Kilda, then enjoy a Bloody Mary or two on Ackland St before heading to Geelong, I just want to wish all you wonderful Fremantle people an awesome day and enjoy the first week of our finals campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like last year over in the Geelong board. Game in the bag and already talking up a GF against the Hawks. If last year didn't teach them any humility, maybe this year will.

Just like last year over in the Geelong board. Game in the bag and already talking up a GF against the Hawks. If last year didn't teach them any humility, maybe this year will.
Couldn't care less it's what the players think that matter, they will have learnt from last year.

Nervous waiting for it.

Enjoy the game live folks, hope my TV doesnt get threatened by violence.

I don't think I can watch, I may have a stroke... Or destroy my Tv... Or bust my partner's eardrums as I turn the air blue with my cursing.

Will be listening to the broadcast driving down to Bunbury, though.

It's going to be a hard game, but I expect our boys to give a good account of themselves. Go Freo!

Not sure if I want MacPharlin in or out. I certainly want a fit MacPharlin in the team. Really don't want to risk him not being available next week (or the following). If Hawkins was fit, it would be devastating having neither of MacPharlin or MJ, but perhaps it is something we can cover for with him injured.

Is that crazy thinking?

Heading to southern cross now, looking forward to the purple train at 11am. Will check bom next, surely this sunshine can reach 100km south?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back