Eddie Betts

What do you think of the AFC recruiting Eddie Betts?

• Yes, $500k is fine

Votes: 205 61.6%
  • Yes, but we're paying too much

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • No, not worth the money

Votes: 45 13.5%
  • No, just do not want at any price.

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
especially the Crow ones :oops:

and don't we have to wait 24 hours before it is announced to allow for Carlton to match?

IIUC, Carlton have three days from the close of the free agency period to match the offer. It isn't 100% official until after 21 October.

That said, they can signal that they have no intention to match.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
IIUC, Carlton have three days from the close of the free agency period to match the offer. It isn't 100% official until after 21 October.

That said, they can signal that they have no intention to match.
No 72 hours from being lodged

Sep 17, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wouldn't be adverse.

He's an Adelaide boy isn't he (ie TV)?

Straight outta the back streets of Smithfield, ftmch. Travis is an exceptionally nice bloke and I would enjoy him playing for us, however the only criticism I have of him is that he doesn't like to win his own football. However, Polec & Varcoe as outsiders wouldn't exactly be a bad option ;)

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
Straight outta the back streets of Smithfield, ftmch. Travis is an exceptionally nice bloke and I would enjoy him playing for us, however the only criticism I have of him is that he doesn't like to win his own football. However, Polec & Varcoe as outsiders wouldn't exactly be a bad option ;)

I wouldn't be against adelaide getting varcoe only for the cheap. If we can give them a 3rd rounder thats a win for us

SE_Blue

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves; Meath GAA
Congratulations guys, really shattering to see him go. Though I'm glad it was to a team I like in the Crows, rather than Norf.

Back