Eddie Betts

What do you think of the AFC recruiting Eddie Betts?

• Yes, $500k is fine

Votes: 205 61.6%
  • Yes, but we're paying too much

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • No, not worth the money

Votes: 45 13.5%
  • No, just do not want at any price.

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
lol, what an inane post from a negative poster.
Funny that, you couldn't refute my point. We've been harping on about the Betts deal and you were against it, as soon as the club says its a good idea you think it's a good idea. How about thinking for yourself instead of being a muppett

Stripple

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you say so. Let's see what happens in 2 weeks time when the trade period is over.

However, I can only base my comments on that the stuff he has said and according to those comments, our only tradable commodity to gain a high draft pick or player trade is allegedly off the table. He is part of our 2014 defensive plans.

Smack won't get us Polec and Vince isn't getting traded and we won't use the PSD. So where are theses mystery deals coming from?

You say have faith but based on those comments he said yesterday, doesn't give me much faith.
Pick 43 for 22 is a steal we a re giving up a bigger pick so it must be better.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny that, you couldn't refute my point. We've been harping on about the Betts deal and you were against it, as soon as the club says its a good idea you think it's a good idea. How about thinking for yourself instead of being a muppett

I said I was open to the idea of getting betts as long as the club didn't sell its soul to get him. The club didn't do that, we have room to go after other players and I am happy. How about you just be happy the club got betts instead of trying to pick apart every other poster on here. explains a lot about you though.

Schulzycrow

Footy never ends.
Apr 18, 2010
Land of Procrastination
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NorwoodFC, Chic Bulls, Gldn State
BVt3cZ1CQAIyBf2.jpg

alex_is_on_fire

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 25, 2010
Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
I Think the crows should go after varcoe as a delisted free agent. we could do a lot worse. wont have to pay big bucks for him either.

Has he been delisted?

Or just getting shopped around for trade. I'd be very surprised if they actually delist him this year.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Betts, 26, played 184 games for the Blues, establishing himself as one of the premier small forwards in the AFL. The elusive goalkicker ranks No.1 in the League for score assists (195) and forward 50m tackles (168) in the last five years.

He topped Carlton’s goalkicking in 2010 and 2012, averaging 42 goals a season since 2009. Betts has kicked a career total of 290 goals.

The 173cm, 73kg, livewire was selected in the All-Australian squads of 2011 and 2012 and finished runner-up in the Blues best and fairest in 2012. He represented Australia in the International Rules Series in 2010.
This should shut anyone up who still thinks he is getting overpaid.:thumbsu:

This should shut anyone up who still thinks he is getting overpaid.:thumbsu:

"The elusive goalkicker ranks No.1 in the League for score assists (195) and forward 50m tackles (168) in the last five years."

So he fills Petrenko's role of good defensive pressure in the F50, but Eddie actually wins the ball as well.

Back