What are you listening to ?

Remove this Banner Ad

The new Queens of the Stone Age album, ... Like Clockwork, is available to stream for free on iTunes at the moment, and I'm giving it a serious work out. Much stronger (and much more focussed) than their last two efforts, this is almost back at Songs for the Deaf levels of awesomeness.

Favourite songs so far would be the epic I Appear Missing, and also If I had a Tail.

For anyone who likes their rock music gritty, eerie, intense, funky and super sexy, I can strongly recommend giving it a listen.

Just gave it a listen and second this. Excellent album.

Just gave it a listen and second this. Excellent album.

Also just hit it up, had been hearing about that band a fair bit this week. One of those things where you hear about something once, and then notice it again heaps... weird. Good stuff though, will be getting the album when it comes out.

New Alice in Chains is also worth a listen. I know it isn't the same without Layne, but their latest album is very solid. Better than BGWTB in my opinion, though I didn't really like that album much.

Concur, not the same band without Layne, but putting out music on par with previous efforts, this track rocks

Limp Bizkit - still got the buzz from their concert at Festy Hall overnight.

Lately I've been listening to a heap of Toxic Holocaust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you going to any gigs coming up? haha I'll probably be in a Keepers of the faith jacket or madball hoodie at shows.
The only gigs I can think of are Warped, Steel Panther, Soundwave, and when Ghost announce a sideshow. I went to Antagonist AD the other day before I went to Limp Bizkit, it's currently 20 to 6am at the moment and not thinking properly, so there probably are some others coming up haha. I'll be in my battle jacket like I always am.

Sike Your Mind gets announced sometime this week, so I'm pretty excited for that. Carpathian reunion.

The only gigs I can think of are Warped, Steel Panther, Soundwave, and when Ghost announce a sideshow. I went to Antagonist AD the other day before I went to Limp Bizkit, it's currently 20 to 6am at the moment and not thinking properly, so there probably are some others coming up haha. I'll be in my battle jacket like I always am.

Sike Your Mind gets announced sometime this week, so I'm pretty excited for that. Carpathian reunion.

ah nice do you know when sidewaves are announced? I'll be going to the Terror & Your Demise ones. I'm thinking they will probs be together

ah nice do you know when sidewaves are announced? I'll be going to the Terror & Your Demise ones. I'm thinking they will probs be together
Late Nov/early Dec they start announcing.

I'm so pumped for warped though, Offspring and Hatebreed mainly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back