'Modern heroes'? Assange, Manning, Snowden, Hammond...

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the world we are in now

The lifestyle America has can't be sustained, however they need that lifestyle to maintain the military and intelligence to quell opposition to them. They're finished, at the end of a cycle.

If you look at when they officially took over, the one they dismantled (took 4 massive wars to achieve)from power (Britian) ended up having to pay a debt off to them for 60 years ( the most productive economic years the planet has had) Well America now has a debt to China.

The lifestyle America has can't be sustained, however they need that lifestyle to maintain the military and intelligence to quell opposition to them. They're finished, at the end of a cycle.

If you look at when they officially took over, the one they dismantled (took 4 massive wars to achieve)from power (Britian) ended up having to pay a debt off to them for 60 years ( the most productive economic years the planet has had) Well America now has a debt to China.

I think you would be quite surprised if you knew what America has and hasn't got. But they have the where with all to continue and to come back. If they ever left.

The Chinese know it, hence their own military industrial inventiveness over the last few years. WHY?
Well because the Yanks are now moving back into the sphere of the Asia Pacific. Naive to think they are finishing. But yopu may know something I don't . I know whose side I'd be on though.

Quite frightening, a 21st century Super Power. Unlike 100, 200, 300 years in the past.
The USA set itself up 60 years ago, in some ways by helping Israel. Then developing its industrial war machine , which is still in operation,and back boning NATO , spying on everything you could dream of.

A Modern day super power doesn't leave itself in the s**t, because of some stupid greedy bankers , they wade through it. They have contingency.

America is well prepared , you know I don't think they even use middle east oil , I think they just bank it, if you know what I mean.

I think our Chinese mates just flew their first stealth equipment? yes no?

I'd bet the Yanks new and know about everything coming up, that's how Mordor operates. But keeps going unlike in a book.

Living in the only place that probably has the means to protect him from the yanks.

That ain't Russia. A "back to the wall " America is the most dangerous animal in the jungle.

Australia rides the tigers back too, so be prepared , but as I said, I know whose side I'm on .

Rough ride , but you end up with a feed.

Assange simply received information from an inside source, Snowden was actually at the coalface INSIDE the U.S National Security Agency. A closer comparison would be to Assange's source inside the U.S Army in Private Brad Manning - except 'Fast Eddie' Snowden managed to escape the United States.

I don't find that funny
A whistle blower has to escape the " beacon of democracy " for Russia
This is the world we are in now

He's not a whistleblower. Whistleblowers are those who give out information that's in the public interest, like James Hardy's dirty tricks. The public never needed to know what American politicians thought of their Aussie counterparts, or that ASIS was spying on SBY. Assange and Snowden are ass clowns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assange simply received information from an inside source, Snowden was actually at the coalface INSIDE the U.S National Security Agency. A closer comparison would be to Assange's source inside the U.S Army in Private Brad Manning - except 'Fast Eddie' Snowden managed to escape the United States.
not fast eddie
chelsea hotel

He's not a whistleblower. Whistleblowers are those who give out information that's in the public interest, like James Hardy's dirty tricks. The public never needed to know what American politicians thought of their Aussie counterparts, or that ASIS was spying on SBY. Assange and Snowden are ass clowns.

I'm the Australian Public, Mick. And I wanted to know those things.

A federal judge has just ruled that the actions of the NSA are unconstitutional. This is whistle blowing 101 you government ****
"Those willing to give up liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both"
That's you, establishment crony

I'm the Australian Public, Mick. And I wanted to know those things.

There's the public interest and what you're interested in. Why did we need to know about the spying on SBY?

edit: I'll go further. Somebody name 3 things that Snowden/Assange etc told the public that was in the public interest? Bet you can't.

He should've just murdered someone - would have received a lighter sentence. I guess he's lucky he didn't spray paint a wall or something though.
He could spray paint his murder victim?

There's the public interest and what you're interested in. Why did we need to know about the spying on SBY?

edit: I'll go further. Somebody name 3 things that Snowden/Assange etc told the public that was in the public interest? Bet you can't.
That the NSA was indiscriminately conducting blanket surveillance on much of the worlds population, that much of it is neither ethical nor for security purposes, that the NSA have infiltrated global tech leaders and undermined both the security of their products and global encryption standards.

As far as disclosures go, that is about as important as it gets.

Why 3 ? Where did you pull that number from ?
He let the public know that the government was acting in a unconstitutional way, so they can stop it.
PRISM, collection of phone call data, boundless informant, meta data, a lot of this requires a warrant that they never had.

A spy agency is acting outside the controls of a country's leadership? Why I would never ...

It would have been easy to list 1, you need more than that to justify the harm they have caused. All of these necessary reasons were information that Snowden that released, so do we agree that Assange only released trivial information?

http://www.crikey.com.au/2013/12/19/panel-recommends-curbing-nsas-worst-excesses-in-wake-of-snowden/
Worryingly, the review also suggests that “governments should not use surveillance to steal industry secrets to advantage their domestic industry; (2) Governments should not use their offensive cyber capabilities to change the amounts held in financial accounts or otherwise manipulate the financial systems”, raising serious questions about whether the NSA has been engaged in stealing intellectual property and manipulating the world’s financial systems.
http://www.crikey.com.au/2013/12/19/panel-recommends-curbing-nsas-worst-excesses-in-wake-of-snowden/

About as "in the public's interest" as you can get.

Without Snowden’s courageous decision to, in essence, ruin his life by whistleblowing on the numerous illegalities and global surveillance system established by the NSA, the UK’s Government Communications Headquarters, our own Australian Signals Directorate, the Canadians (who spied on Brazil’s mining sector) and the New Zealanders, this debate over surveillance and NSA reform would never have occurred. Snowden’s actions have convinced even diehard national security advocates in US Congress of the need to rein in rogue intelligence agencies like the NSA.

It was a very courageous decision and we are somewhat indebted to Snowden.

A spy agency is acting outside the controls of a country's leadership? Why I would never ...

It would have been easy to list 1, you need more than that to justify the harm they have caused. All of these necessary reasons were information that Snowden that released, so do we agree that Assange only released trivial information?
Your argument has been smashed Bomber.
Simply smashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back