2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm whether our accounts still exist or do we have to start a new one? Says my user name/password is incorrect. Is this just a way to force us to sign up with news+?
I logged in fine, but my dad couldn't. Difference is I had a news+ account last year with SC GOLD.

This. What bullshit. Wait all summer only for those silly people to **** it up completely. I've got ten leagues to organise NOT HAPPY.
Given you're only allowed 5 leagues, you're in for some serious pain.

Pavlovs Cat

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwood, Aston Villa
Five leagues per email addy....... Got the leagues sorted but had all sorts of problems logging in and attempting to register, can't change private details either grr whinge moan gripe.

Five leagues per email addy....... Got the leagues sorted but had all sorts of problems logging in and attempting to register, can't change private details either grr whinge moan gripe.

True 1st world problems my friend!

True 1st world problems my friend

You know, I really find it brutally unfair that I CAN'T have Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Watson, Dangerfield, Griffen, Swan and Mitchell without making sacrifices elsewhere.....
If you can't do it within the rules, find ways to bend them...........

One account per person ;)

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Looks like they scraped together a couple of first semester computer science dropouts to produce the website this year. It utterly blows.

I just logged in tonight for the first time since SC has officially opened and what can I say but OMG! :eek:

First of all I couldn't even log in to the damn thing. It wouldn't accept my password.

The News Limited thingy kept coming up and I couldn't log into that either so I changed my News Limited password.

Tried logging in again after that to New Limited which then got me into SC. Talk about bloody confusing! :rolleyes:

But wait, it gets worse like a bad horror sequel..................

WTF is with this layout I thought once I had logged in. It's a nightmare!

The whole thing looks amateurish and that its been thrown together in 5 seconds compared to last year.

I couldn't even do simple things like change the fricken colours of my jumper and shorts! Ha! Ha! Ended up using random generator thingy in the end to pick them. o_O

The worst thing by a mile though is that when you are initially picking your squad from the list on the right hand side. Its not one continual list anymore where you can just scroll down. Instead you have to click next then next, etc with the arrows. In the end I just typed the players names in the search feature which was a million times quicker. Try finding K alphabet the normal way. :eek:

All in all shocking first up horrible experience.

I thought I was pissed and drunk out of my farking mind when I was first having trouble logging in and then saw the layout. It was then that I realised that I was just drinking milk. :p

hottieburger

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't know why people don't just fork out for a Herald Sun subscription. You get SC Gold as part of the subscription as well as live scores to see how you're going against your league opponents for like $3 a week.

I have a digital news subscription, anyone know how I activate SC Gold with it?

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I have a digital news subscription, anyone know how I activate SC Gold with it?

It automatically activates SC Gold if you're logged in to your digital news subscription account. Well, it did with mine at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic make sure you use the contact us feedback to voice your displeasure of the new site. More the better.

Personally I didn't have any issues with last years site.

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So i FINALLY got in and selected my team. :)

Problem is that i accidently left Suckling out... :eek:

So go back in, click on trade..... NOTHING AGAIN :mad:

(And i'm on a PC)

So it looks like this is my team now for the whole season whether i like it or not...

This new supercoach site is the biggest steaming pile of crap i have ever experienced!!!!

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska

(And i'm on a PC)

So it looks like this is my team now for the whole season whether i like it or not...

This new supercoach site is the biggest steaming pile of crap i have ever experienced!!!!

Wrong thread, dude.

(And i'm on a PC)

You have to click the red minus button that's at the bottom left of the player's profile that comes up when you click the player. It's a horrible setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back