Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Sainter

All Australian
Mar 8, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Umm, seems like a silly question.....but how do you log out? They have officially made it impossible to find the button! :oops:

Umm, seems like a silly question.....but how do you log out? They have officially made it impossible to find the button! :oops:
I can't find it either. Right up the very top left it has a logout button but it keeps your team there etc. until you return to HS website and click scoach

puregreen

Debutant
Mar 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Heart, Villa, Maple Leafs
What a farce, I've now got my account locked and have to ring customer support. Got impatient waiting for the email with a new password - it's 2014 last time I looked, surely emails like that should come quicker than 5 minutes!!

Moral Disorder

Senior List
Mar 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I've done the 'forgot password twice, changed computers, even clicking on the email link to 'my account' with their supplied password, doesn't work.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I've done the 'forgot password twice, changed computers, even clicking on the email link to 'my account' with their supplied password, doesn't work.

The SC Gods clearly don't want you playing this year mate.

Next they will try and strike you down with thunder if you try and login again! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd_Magic make sure you use the contact us feedback to voice your displeasure of the new site. More the better.

Personally I didn't have any issues with last years site.

I suspect they have done this years layout with tablets and phones in mind made it as simple as possible to ensure that those two platform have full functionality when the app goes live.

Last years site was lightyears ahead of what they have served up this year and you're correct the more people that use the contact us in the gold FAQ section giving them their thoughts on the layout the better

Its up very top left above HeraldSun, there should be a avatar next to your name

lukegags

Debutant
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
Same. I can't even get past the first page!! Press 'Login' but get donuts. WTF? Could they have f*^#ed this up anymore? Supercoach has had a miserable pre-season if this is what they are dishing up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back