NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Anyone watch this?

I've started watching again after about a year, I think it's good to see the up and comers for the WWE.

I'm really liking Adrian Neville. Good ring work and is pretty athletic. Mic work is not great but I reckon if you teamed him up with Barrett on the main roster it would help him out. I'm hearing alot of "You are a w***er" chants aswell :p

I have no idea why Bo Dallas has been NXT champ for soo long. He is very average on the mic and his ring work is not that great.

I like Adrian Neville as well. Would like to see him brought up to the main roster around mid year.

Bo Dallas is boring.

I also like Alexander Rusev's gimmick. Corey Graves is good too.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
NXT showcases the best wrestling matches these days. I love it! I love seeing the up and coming stars. I always wanted to see FCW with all the developmental stuff and NXT is pretty much that! I love the Indy feel to it, but still being a WWE show.

Not a bad women's match here involving Australia's own Emma.

Also read this aswell:

- Former WWE star Lance Storm wrote the following about Emma, who graduated from his Storm Wrestling Academy, debuting on WWE TV:

"I was excited to see SWA grad Emma make her first RAW and SmackDown appearances this week. She was spotted in the crowd with her EMMAtaining sign. I hope this is a slow build to something at or just after WrestleMania as debuting a month or 2 before Mania often leads to getting lost in the shuffle when the hard WrestleMania push starts.

Fingers crossed for big things in 2014 for Emma; Join the EMMAlution. Emma and a couple other SWA grads (Tyler Breeze and Sylvester LaFort) are featured on NXT television each week, which will also be carried on the WWE Network so be sure to check that out when you can."

I just can't take her seriously with that ******ed dance. I know it's her gimmick, but still.

Yeah I hope she doesn't last with that though she is getting fairly over with it.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I kind of like Emma's gimmick!! She is hilarious! Also I think it's great that she has something in which she can interact with the crowd!

WWE NXT Star Makes Controversial Remark During Leaked Promo

WWE NXT star Matt Silva, who is Australian born, and was featured cutting a promo in an NXT video that was recently leaked online, made some controversial comments during the promo, which WWE has since pulled from the internet. Silva, who plays a character with multiple personality disorder, had the following to say during the promo:
"See that guy walks through the door, he's upstairs, doesn't have a smile on his face, that's me too. The guy that sits in the locker room and stares at holes down the wall, and you're wondering what he's thinking, if he's going to go home and murder my kids, that's me too [laughs heard in the background].
But, this is what you want. This is what you want. Well just remember this; you might get what you want, but you don't always get who you want."

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United

This was a few months ago and in all honestly I don't see anything wrong with it. Whether people are upset about this because it sounds like it's referring to Benoit or that they just think it's distasteful, it shouldn't really be an issue. It's all fiction and there have been countless films that involve even darker dialogues than this. His character really intrigues me.

Nxt is quite a good show wrestling is good but the mic work isn't the best Neville can go but man his voice is nails on a chalk board stuff. Sami zayne is great his matches with Cesaro were awesome should get called up soon, Emma and Paige will be good additions to the divas add them two to aj Natalya Naomi and your starting to get an ok divas division. The ascension will get called up soon you think. But the one I think management is most high on is Alexander rusov and his vallet I heard a report there looking to bring him her and Emma up very soon.

In the not so good Bo Dallas is just annoying yes it's good that he gets heat but his mic skills suck and so does his ring work can't believe he is bray Wyatt's brother the difference in talent between them is astounding

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
good match last week between breeze and neville. the 'springboard gets countered with a dropkick' spot was amongst the best ive ever seen that spot done.

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
WWE need to bring in heaps of NXT talent this year.

release: Aley Riley, Camacho, Hawkins (I like him but lets face it, he's directionless), Ezekiel Jackson, JTG, R-Truth, Tensai, Yoshi Tatsu

Bring up to the Main roster: Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Rusev, Cory Graves, Emma, Paige, Sami Zayn, Conor O'Brian and Viktor.

:thumbsu:

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
WWE need to bring in heaps of NXT talent this year.

release: Aley Riley, Camacho, Hawkins (I like him but lets face it, he's directionless), Ezekiel Jackson, JTG, R-Truth, Tensai, Yoshi Tatsu

Bring up to the Main roster: Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Rusev, Cory Graves, Emma, Paige, Sami Zayn, Conor O'Brian and Viktor.

:thumbsu:

releasing all those people will free up * all tv time. i'd rather nxt people are brought up once theyve actually got a role for them, not just to fill some barely existent spot.

crowsforlife

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I enjoy watching NXT. I guess because it doesn't go for that long. I've been watching it more than Smackdown and Raw as of late. It's kind of like how I watched ECW when that was around. I usually read the spoilers, sometimes not intentionally and that's why I don't end up watching. Unless something really awesome happens.

It's cool that aussie Emma is now on the main roster. I really like watching Tyler Breeze (because he's hilarious) and Paige, plus others.

Back