Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Post everything merchandise related in this topic. :)
I just went onto WWE Shop and they have a few replica of Kane's mask on their site. I'm tempted to purchase them as a collectible since I'm a huge Kane fan. They're $75 each.

2003 mask:

44106.jpg

2011 iron mask:

44109.jpg

2011 mask with hair:

44107.jpg

Also I would like to one day purchase the AE WWE title. Though I wish the belts weren't so expensive.

tumblr_lf5k9kND7K1qetjf6o1_1280.jpg

i not only want one of those jumpers, i want that picture put on a jumper

I remember seeing this ad in PWI and the like back in 1987, thanks for posting, loved seeing it again. Put Windham in Lugers place and you truly had the 'Standard Of Excellence'.

I bought myself the WCW Monday Jericho t-shirt yesterday. The one that looks like this:
wcwjericho.jpg

Great pick up that one. In Jericho's first book, did he say he designed this shirt cause none of the WCW people were gonna do it? I think he said words to that effect.

I just want to buy one of the vintage Macho Man (purple) shirts, but the shipping is a bit of a killer.
i bought an orange one. it faded horribly. should've gone the purple

jericho's never been even remotely as interesting as he was as the paragon of virtue, conspiracy victim in wcw. that shirt is tremendous but too "wrestling" for me to want to wear in public

Trying to find a Rock push the pace t-shirt but don't know if I can trust any of the places selling it as actually being the authentic shirt, anyone ever used ozwwe before?

WWE shops shipping is a killer now, used to be a lot lower and also when they had sales it would drop but now it starts high and can jump very quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Red Bubble Bryan shirt was awesome. A /r/SquaredCircle regular posted it earlier.

I wish the WWE would buy it.
That's where I found it, there are some brilliant designers on there.

I can't stand WWE's current Daniel Bryan shirts, they're way too cartoon-y and they all seem to have some kind of beard or goat reference, or both
W06438.jpg

If I were to get a Daniel Bryan shirt I'd get something simple like this one from what a maneuver
YES!%20Michigan%20(Shirt%20-%20Green).png

Eh, I actually prefer the maroon YES! shirt, which I own, to the green one. Though I wish it didn't have the humongous Bryan logo on the back.

The maroon yes shirt isn't all that bad either, I wouldn't mind a Yes! shirt that looked kinda like the back of the flying goat shirt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back