djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I'll get the ball rolling

OKC should trade Westbrook :p

David Lee will offer something other than pus on defense going into the playoffs

This one hurt: Blake Griffen is the third best player in the A right now

I'm ready to get smashed are you?

Last edited:

With hans moleman as my witness, I did have Kyrie on my 'most overrated' list before the season kicked off.

Dunno about Cleveland trading him though - they'd only receive more draft picks (yay), or an older, equally-flawed and/or disenchanted 'star' in return. If the Cavs had another bankable player to build around I'd be inclined to entertain offers, but sadly they don't.

Not a current opinion and to be honest it probably isnt even a opinion.

Me & a mate were talking about MJ the other day (as you do) and he was telling me about a video that he seen that had Jordan in a light that he or I had never seen or heard of before.

Apparently when Jordan was at the wizards, Its was his way or the highway. He was telling me that Jordan and another player were having a shoot around with a wager on it. The coaches are telling these two "Come on guys, the game is starting" and Jordan replied with something like "we finish when we finish". The other guy just throws one up to lose the bet and Jordan comes over shouting "you aren't going to play me like that. Now hurry up and take your shot"

I dont know if there is any truth to this....My mate wouldnt lie to me and I cant find anything on the net about it......Anybody know

The Greek Freak is a kid. He's going to be awesome.

On topic: Rondo is bog average (before the knee)
giannis.png
Thats a shot chart (for the last month) that makes Ricky Rubio look like Reggie Miller

Kid can defend and has length but is talked up like the next KD

Not a current opinion and to be honest it probably isnt even a opinion.

Me & a mate were talking about MJ the other day (as you do) and he was telling me about a video that he seen that had Jordan in a light that he or I had never seen or heard of before.

Apparently when Jordan was at the wizards, Its was his way or the highway. He was telling me that Jordan and another player were having a shoot around with a wager on it. The coaches are telling these two "Come on guys, the game is starting" and Jordan replied with something like "we finish when we finish". The other guy just throws one up to lose the bet and Jordan comes over shouting "you aren't going to play me like that. Now hurry up and take your shot"

I dont know if there is any truth to this....My mate wouldnt lie to me and I cant find anything on the net about it......Anybody know
Jordan was an asshat. That isn't news.

View attachment 44542
Thats a shot chart (for the last month) that makes Ricky Rubio look like Reggie Miller

Kid can defend and has length but is talked up like the next KD

I think the Bucks would be happy with a taller, lankier version of Nic Batum - does a little bit of everything.

Part of the 'hype' is due to his being found with the 15th pick in an awful draft, and part of it is that he looks like a freak athlete with an unconventional path to the NBA who might actually 'make' it.

Put it this way, he's not Biyombo or Vesely - he actually looks like he belongs on a basketball court. When you add that to his freak build, minds wander.. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Bucks would be happy with a taller, lankier version of Nic Batum - does a little bit of everything.

Part of the 'hype' is due to his being found with the 15th pick in an awful draft, and part of it is that he looks like a freak athlete with an unconventional path to the NBA who might actually 'make' it.

Put it this way, he's not Biyombo or Vesely - he actually looks like he belongs on a basketball court. When you add that to his freak build, minds wander.. ;)

TBH, I think Batum is the best comparison for him.

The question is, if he ends up "just" being like Batum is now at age 25, will that be a disappointment?

TBH, I think Batum is the best comparison for him.

The question is, if he ends up "just" being like Batum is now at age 25, will that be a disappointment?

Not to me, no.... for starters I rate Batum, plus we're talking about the 15th pick in a shitehouse draft. Defensively he has more potential than Batum.

Come June, if you were to ask me the same question, only now as to whether Embiid hypothetically becomes the next Hibbert or Brook Lopez if/when the Bucks draft him, my answer would be different.

It's all well and good to say that but what are you thinking you're getting for him? How is it improving the team?
It is an unpopular opinion. It's probably irrational as most unpopular opinions are. I can barely justify it tbh just a feeling I have that it'll work for both parties if they can secure half decent compensation when and if they part ways. Part of me is also like he'll be a great player somewhere else and that he'll jump if cleveland continue their crappy ways and they might as well secure some sort of talent to fill the void.

Last edited:
This will be a ripping thread.

Mike Bibby was one of the best point guards throughout the Kobe Bryant era.

Tobias Harris has the potential to be anything, hopefully he and the Magic can harness it.

Emaka Okafor is better than Roy Hibbert.

The Magic are putting on the biggest fraud. They are doing the best tank job in the NBA. They've beaten some big guns.

I'm not sure how 'unpopular' that view is brah - I agree with you, and suspect many here would too. ;)

There might be one or two who *ahem* argue that the Magic are crap and will continue to be crap, but personally I think they've positioned themselves beautifully. They absolutely nailed the Dwight trade and made the right pick at #2 with Oladipo - also think they did a smart thing hanging on to Afflalo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back