WrestleMania XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be too. My heart is broken after taker losing

I was literally shocked when it happened, still am.

I still don't understand why, for such a huge moment in WM history that match had a really shitty build and he lost to a guy that is hardly even there.

Vince to provide another shocker... Batista win?
0ASnBg9.gif

I still don't understand why, for such a huge moment in WM history that match had a really shitty build and he lost to a guy that is hardly even there.
I really don't even know man. I am shocked still. Don't think I'll ever get over it LOL. Like why Brock? Sucks he will go out on a not so high moment, considering that looked like he is done now.

The match itself was really lacking and slow. Brock's win literally came out of no where.

One of the most shocking moments in WWF/E history for sure. Thanks Vince.

What are the titles actually called?

'WWE World Heavyweight Champion' is that not just the one on the right? Lmao..

WWE championship
World Heavyweight Championship

They just combined the names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Should have given it to Michaels or even Punk last year. Or Cena next year.
Not to a part time mercenary. Whoever made the decision, screwed the fans.

Was probably Taker's last WM match, there'll be no interest now the streak is gone. If he does have one last run left, it can be on any PPV.

Gee whiz - it's like they put up a sign saying 'Batista and Orton do their thing - get your popcorn and beer now. We'll let you know when Bryan is back on'.

If Bryan loses to these non-entities - well, why not? WWE always love screwing with the smarks.

Exactly. Should have given it to Michaels or even Punk last year. Or Cena next year.
Not to a part time mercenary. Whoever made the decision, screwed the fans.

Was probably Taker's last WM match, there'll be no interest now the streak is gone. If he does have one last run left, it can be on any PPV.

Apparently people were seen leaving after the Taker finish, I really wonder if they've made a big mistake as the streak has been the biggest WM attraction.

The Mercedes Benz Superdome will be no more if Batisita wins.
I don't think anyone actually cares who wins this. The taker loss just killed everything. I'm in shock and this match is just not exciting anymore. Surely, I'm not the only one.

My theory... Hear me out...
Vince is rootin Dixie Carter and shes convincing Vince to **** up the WWE so every will go and watch the spud Aj styles and Obese Joe.
Didn't AJ Styles go to RoH or something? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back