Position 2014 SC Rucks

What structure will you be going in with?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should do a Gingy and do a downgrade premo ruck cash generation trick.

Minson > NicNat and grab the cash. LOL! :p
That's not as stupid as you're trying to make it sound!!

Any ideas on what to do with Pyke? Maybe just keep and accept his spuddy scores. I could swap Hale to ruck and trade to a forward but wihtout downgrading Dunstan to a rookie mid, like Hallahan I have no cash for a decent player such as Parker. Ranked 23k so not going well.

Any ideas on what to do with Pyke? Maybe just keep and accept his spuddy scores. I could swap Hale to ruck and trade to a forward but wihtout downgrading Dunstan to a rookie mid, like Hallahan I have no cash for a decent player such as Parker. Ranked 23k so not going well.

Pyke looks lost.
Get bigboy

That's not as stupid as you're trying to make it sound!!

I'm actually considering Jacobs > NicNat for a 110k cash grab this week. Better than downgrading a rookie to a rookie who will average even less than the rookie that I'm trading out with even less JS:rainbow:

I'm actually considering Jacobs > NicNat for a 110k cash grab this week. Better than downgrading a rookie to a rookie who will average even less than the rookie that I'm trading out with even less JS:rainbow:
But there's a reason NicNat is that low, and that's because he's managed dud scores with a couple of respectable ones. I don't think he's a good SC option this year.

But there's a reason NicNat is that low, and that's because he's managed dud scores with a couple of respectable ones. I don't think he's a good SC option this year.

Groin still no good?

Groin still no good?
I don't think so, I don't watch WC that much, but in the Dogs WC game something seemed off about him.

I don't think so, I don't watch WC that much, but in the Dogs WC game something seemed off about him.

You'd want to see 2x 90+ games back to back first before making a move IMO.

^^ this. I'd like to see him string some games together first. Ditto with Griffen.

Really...

Wow his leap has returned and look elite.
All that is missing is his endurance which in 2-3 weeks of full games will be back
If he is sub 380k in rd 10 he is in for me.
Covers sandi that week
Allows emergency loophole all year with sandi and bigboy
Provides cover if sandi or bigboy are rested

Really...

Wow his leap has returned and look elite.
All that is missing is his endurance which in 2-3 weeks of full games will be back
If he is sub 380k in rd 10 he is in for me.
Covers sandi that week
Allows emergency loophole all year with sandi and bigboy
Provides cover if sandi or bigboy are rested

He is only worth a r3 at best this year, has achilles problems as well as the groin issue. Running around at about 50-60% capacity which if it continues he will have to be given time off.

Anyone looking for a downgrade for a r2 shouldn't look further than Lobbe, priced at 417k, rnd 9 bye, port's only ruckman and he can ave 90+ from here at his price then i'll take it.

Is getting Minson at this stage worth it? Haven't payed attention to him much. He's numbers are down on last year but are they that bad?

Is getting Minson at this stage worth it? Haven't payed attention to him much. He's numbers are down on last year but are they that bad?
He's not right. Not right at all, struggling. But his last quarter in the Adelaide game was his best for the whole year, BUT it might have been a one off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are peoples thoughts on keeping mumford and going currie > Longer

Thoughts?

How long will Hickey be out for?

what are peoples thoughts on keeping mumford and going currie > Longer

Thoughts?

How long will Hickey be out for?
6-8 according to Saints website
dunno about Longer though :confused:

6-8 according to Saints website
dunno about Longer though :confused:
Bad luck for him! But perfect for mummy owners! Hello longer!

No guarantee that Mumford will be back next week either as the giants fly across the country to Perth, I doubt very much the giants would fly him over for 1 game just to have a bye the next week!

Bad luck for him! But perfect for mummy owners! Hello longer!

No guarantee that Mumford will be back next week either as the giants fly across the country to Perth, I doubt very much the giants would fly him over for 1 game just to have a bye the next week!

Longer is a terrible SC scorer when he's played solo ruck in the past though.

Longer is a terrible SC scorer when he's played solo ruck in the past though.

A solo ruckman is enough for me... I've got mummy on the pine so might only get a few games on the field for my team.. Plus a nice back up for when sandi has a rest

what to do, what to do
bring in McEvoy or Jacobs?
bring Hale into the forward line and dpp swap with Thurlow?
or
take the donut and reassess after the bye rounds

help
I am in the same boat

im leaning towards the donut and bringing in a fit Mummy
rucks killing me this year
The only problem is when is Mummy actually going to be back?

I was hoping to have 600k by the round 8 bye to get in Pendles, Selwood and Boomer. This doesnt help my cause.

Leaning towards Mcevoy over Jacobs and Cox

The only problem is when is Mummy actually going to be back?

I was hoping to have 600k by the round 8 bye to get in Pendles, Selwood and Boomer. This doesnt help my cause.

Leaning towards Mcevoy over Jacobs and Cox
Mummy will be back after his bye week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back