Remove this Banner Ad

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Have loved playing tennis video games since Topspin 1. Topspin 3 and 4 were quality games.

Came across this shareware game called Tennis Elbow - pretty simple game but the gameplay is superb. Has this massive following with people organising tours and tournaments and playing online. They have also modded the s**t it out of it with every single court and player you can think of as well as their animations and individual playing styles and movements. Has a good career mode to where you can play the entire tour.

Thoroughly recommend if youre a tennis fan and are looking for another way to procrastinate.

I've got the game with Sam's megapatch. It gets a bit repetitive after a while though.
Yeh, I guess that's just the nature of tennis. Gameplay is pretty damn realistic but. Great to play a game these days where the AI tendencies arent scripted like most sports games these days.

Lovely little game. played the career quite a lot. finally broke through the top 10 and a Grand Slam title(Aus Open) after my 6th in game year, after choking in the final a couple of years previously.

had the break at 4-3 up in the final set only to proceed to lose 7-5. :(

so much relief when that winning shot happened.

Lovely little game. played the career quite a lot. finally broke through the top 10 and a Grand Slam title(Aus Open) after my 6th in game year, after choking in the final a couple of years previously.

had the break at 4-3 up in the final set only to proceed to lose 7-5. :(

so much relief when that winning shot happened.

Cool.

What difficulty did you play?

Love the difficulty sliders.

Also, there is a Tennis Manager game where can you coach a Pro. Assign them coaching sessions, choose if they take economy class or first class, treatment, physio, financials etc. Massively in-depth.

Not my thing, but has a huge following

Master - holy s**t.

I cant get past pro. Pretty intense game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back