FTA-TV Gotham

When are we going to get a decent Batman movie/series, animated or otherwise, where Harley Quinn is the star of the show, kidnaps Batman tortures him before killing him off and then becomes the new mayor of Gotham City. Or President of the US??

The world is crying out for it.

Seriously.

Edd1e

Team Captain
Mar 8, 2007
Melbourne
Not a big fan of the concept, but trailer looks alright, and boasts a pretty solid cast. Will at least check it out.

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
In addition to my previous comment I would just like to state that I believe if they make the city the "main character" could actually work instead of focusing it on Gordon or a young Bruce Wayne. The origins of villain characters does have a certain appeal but not if it means we have to suffer through their childhoods, children are not interesting people.

There are so many interesting characters in the DC Universe and none more so then in Batman's. If there is a storyline where "yesterday's" superhero's such as the original JLA are given sufficient screen time, I think it will be good viewing. I don't want it to tie in with other young heroes origins outside of Batman's world pre-new JLA.

We've already seen young flash, young cyborg, young aquaman etc in Smallville so i can only hope they don't go there again. A third incarnation of the green arrow would be worse for the show then suspending jack viney for 2 weeks is for footy. The thing that shits me the most with these comic book adaptions on both the small and big screen is that for each show that they use the one character in we see too many takes on their back stories. This is where I see this show's potential to go wrong more then anywhere else.
There is a good chance they will do it wrong. I thought Arrow had it wrong in the first season but has improved dramatically in the second season. Unless it is just plain awful that's probably about the same timeline I'll give it before I give Gotham away.

Interesting concept, I'll probably watch it. Showing a lot of the villains and other character's origins will give it something unique.

Not sure how it will go though, could be a big flop.

This looks like the kind of show that will be good in parts but will be mostly a normal crime show to appeal to the masses in an attempt to generate ratings which Fox will never be happy with anyway and axe it after the first season.

Rainfall

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 10, 2013
Wolf Creek
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Zyzz ~ Forever mirin'
When are we going to get a decent Batman movie/series, animated or otherwise, where Harley Quinn is the star of the show, kidnaps Batman tortures him before killing him off and then becomes the new mayor of Gotham City. Or President of the US??

The world is crying out for it.

Seriously.
sounds like my imagination of what I hoped of smallville and that ended up in </3

Back