Request - 90's style mascots

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these the ones you are looking for, if so they're Mero from footyjumpers.com's.

mascots.gif
If I could put a players name to them now Id say

Blues - Kouta
Bulldogs - Brad Johnson
Cats - Varcoe
Demons - Russell Robertson
Eagles - Hurn
Hawks - Brereton
Kangaroos - McKernan
Saints - Harvey
Swans - Barry Hall(I know hes now with the Dogs)

Gave the mascots a little update, and added a few newbies. Will thank WEG for some of the templates I worked from.
tjoOtjG.gif
This is really what we should head back to! Even animate these characters pre match, the kidletts would love it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Lion rightfully returns next year, so no point having the Paddle Pop Lion on there. Collingwood have 2 guernseys. Picky much?

Ps; Surprised you missed the Carlton logo.
No, saw that, but like the St Kilda panels starting a few inches further down, it was sufficiently close enough...!

Hell yes, I'm picky. Coming up with these logos, you obviously are...good job...

Is there confirmation the Lion is coming back? Heard that a lot over the last few years...

Another quick update to the logos.

- Changed the colouring to all logos so that they are in line with the Official colours which Mero has posted on here.
- Changed the monogram on the Carlton jumper to the newer version.
- Changed the Eagle to Ochre in line with the current logo.
- Reversed the Collingwood jumper.
- Gave most of them a general tidy up.

wOmHo9k.png

Few things.

All the mascots look pretty sweet HSVKing.

How did the first Port Adelaide and Freo mascots look?
Remember Freo's was a man of some sort.
How did they look then and how would they look with the current guernseys?

How would Brisbane's Koala look with the current guernsey?

Remember when the mascots were on the other side of the logos in the annual footy egg?

How did the first Port Adelaide and Freo mascots look?
How would Brisbane's Koala look with the current guernsey?
Unsure of their very first mascots, so just went reasonably generic as they have pretty much been just human based (except current Power one is a lightning bolt).
FroXHTf.png

Herald Sun hologram cards, circa 1992 :)

My pet cat nibbled on the corner of the Richmond card one morning.

website-1110-b.jpg
Never seen this! My uncle gave me the Geelong and Hawthorn cards when I was six. I still have them.

The Cat mascot logo is a bit wrong. I think the navy isn't dark enough. Also the cat itself was black, with just navy hoops and shorts.
The colour I used is the official club colour. Just being completely blue can make it look lighter than it is though. As for being all blue, in this version of logos, the cat was completely blue, as opposed to the one below where it's head was black.
Geelong-logo-1983.gif

Ps; It may have also lost some clarity in the conversion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back