Preview Changes vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be an absolute thrashing. A few of your players are due for blinders and the crowd is an extra 5 goals, strengths all over the park. How have Gray, Polec and Ebert gone with tags this year? I assume we try to negate two of the three, with Hocking to Gray.

In ken we trust. Let's back our mids to be the difference here. And for hartlett and wingard to bounce back hard on the scoreboard as well. Not convinced with Mitchell and Cassisi's clangers but they will add pressure to contest and we have enough outside runners. Although bombers can have purple patch quarters against top teams (hawks, cats) and get close to winning. Must stop that period fast!!!

Ken is a good judge of these things, but we would not want to be saying we were too short in defence after the game as that seems apparent now. Hopefully the midfield will protect the back 6 well.

We lost last week because our midfield was s**t. If the midfield plays well we will win.

If they play bad again then essendon will have enough inside 50's, like the crows, to cause an upset again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have to remember this isn't our final team..clurey is emergency so no doubt he might come in for someone (preferably mitchell)

Going to be an absolute thrashing. A few of your players are due for blinders and the crowd is an extra 5 goals, strengths all over the park. How have Gray, Polec and Ebert gone with tags this year? I assume we try to negate two of the three, with Hocking to Gray.
I think it will be a slog, especially in the first half, unless you guys fail to pressure us enough. Adelaide provided the blueprint last week.

Your talls are a big threat, especially with our key backmen out. But they may end up being neutralised by wet conditions.

Port should win, but I see this as a danger game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back