Delisted Ayce Cordy (#956)

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tim how could you say you are concerned, 90% of posters on the board will tell you it's only round 1 of the NAB cup. Take a chill pill Tim, please only point out the positives

What another preseason and no improvement why not be critical

TMoney22

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz, San Jose Sharks
Agree with the thoughts of putting him back to Willy. He needs to dominate as a ruckman until he can add strength with the occasional game in the AFL. Campbell will be the number 1 ruck without Minson so lets give him the game time until Cordy can offer something else.

Jones, Williams and Redpath to rotspend the time in the forward line but we must keep the small lively players down there to help. No chasing up the field. We have no one up forward that can consistently win one on one. So Dal, Dickson, Hrovat, Smith and those guys who can apply quick and constant pressure must stay in the forward line.

Tim how could you say you are concerned, 90% of posters on the board will tell you it's only round 1 of the NAB cup. Take a chill pill Tim, please only point out the positives

I think everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt until we are actually playing four quarter games. It's hard to guage when it's 20 minute halves because that's not the intensity you will really get in a game.

And yes.. I think I'm one of the only ones who has picked up your sarcasm.

paul scholes

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
bulldogs NY METS
Although more time should be rewarded for big players, I just haven't seen anything that resembles Ayce being a key Forward.
Jones has shown something before last season, but Ayce looks like a ruckman who can play a bit forward at a pinch.
Not sure Ayce is going to make it.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Although more time should be rewarded for big players, I just haven't seen anything that resembles Ayce being a key Forward.
Jones has shown something before last season, but Ayce looks like a ruckman who can play a bit forward at a pinch.
Not sure Ayce is going to make it.
Gotta agree PS, but with all his injuries and his junior football being predominately ruck, I'm willing to cross my fingers for this season at least.

In his return from injury Ayce kicked 2 goals from strong contested marks at the start and end of the game.

Looked slightly underdone and was missing for a lot of the game.
The contested marks and goals were however quite promising.

Does anyone know why Ayce wears a mouthguard that makes it look like he has a massive gap between his front teeth?

ds-cordy-th_20120217134904278896.jpg

280219-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

127710-ayce-cordy.jpg
To protect his teeth?

Ayce Cordy, who played with Williamstown during the Western Bulldogs alignment days, made his return in the blue and gold by kicking three goals. [out of 16 - they beat Richmond]

He came to sit behind me at level 2 with his dad last year. Ayce was dressed in a very neat blue suit with a Dogs necktie. He had the same tache as his brother.

petrolium

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Sorry to intrude. I had the great pleasure to meet Ayce and get to know him a little when we both started uni as undergrads (2009). He is a great person, very humble and extremely intelligent (I believe he got an ATAR of 99+). We have lost touch since then, but I’m sure whatever he is doing now he would be doing a wonderful job. I believe he is studying medicine now or has already graduated

T
Sorry to intrude. I had the great pleasure to meet Ayce and get to know him a little when we both started uni as undergrads (2009). He is a great person, very humble and extremely intelligent (I believe he got an ATAR of 99+). We have lost touch since then, but I’m sure whatever he is doing now he would be doing a wonderful job. I believe he is studying medicine now or has already graduated
Ta mate good to hear. Yes, had heard he is a very bright guy!

Back