Official Club Stuff The Official BigFooty Supporters/Team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to sblack and Shaucob_Burjan for starting this.
Just post team name and poster - NO NEED TO QUOTE THIS POST.
I'll update as we go along!

76ers- sblack, Warsaw, BenF, Jordie_tackles, CrimsonButterfly, briztoon Moist Cobra, peters17, danielnajdek, bird_man, sherrif, sydney kicker, robbiegrey17, BJK#5
Blazers- The Sim Dog, smashh, nightfury, Cruiser23, trix17,StevieDewar, apple icup, kakkle
Bobcats (NBAS BEST CHEERLEADER OUTFIT) - dirtywhirl, DangerSloan
Bucks- theeigthhampster, etdm, yellow mit, espy, The City Boyz
Bulls- Dez!, axelfoley#5, chargers_09, jordan, stalin castro, special agent utah, hayes, swansrule100, Jatz, matera92, James Colorado, stewie griffen
Cavaliers - popathon, troy wingate, sheller891, kickpuncher, sloaneysdanger, shaqsuns, Superstar swan, nahnah
Celtics - Vegas15, celtic_pride, eagle87, andsmithmustscore, nbaman1, chadwicko, Scully2Folau, workhorse, Gus Poyet (since 1979), Moo, MMAPride Scott, go you pups, Bluesman, Thommo333, Peanutbutter pies
Clippers - wotdoiput, BG32, hawthorn23
Grizzlies manofclay
Heat- Rocco_s, the young gun, plowking, jackyboy, lbj6, dirty bird (for chadwiko), lockyer24, Angus Young, ThePezDispenser, JDavey, tigs2010, LB#16, PVF, Gak Attack
Hawks- haterade, hamG, trent conheady
Hornets - hansie, Vanders, JRyan23, J Shuttlesworth, Reminiscence
Pelicans - doubleA, xbox , nufan, wagon2004, son of skelator, Green Eggs, tigland, 2006_eagles, largebus
Jazz - that idiot, halfback dasher , Scream, Maximus76, strauchanie59, Abers, roo beauty, simba
Kings - Stiffy18, silverscope, crafted, Hipster Doofus
Knicks - renegade, primetime pricey, alexfoley, Vincent Chase, Great8, Smartys power
Lakers - peternorth, devo, biggie, lukehodge15, jeremias, stengleins a champ, jeffers, deadlyakkuret, hood007, walkers a legend, jason5, the silencer, danger in texas, Adelaide Hawk, bigbreakfast
Magic - Borgsta, wall-e, phx, row hound, boshtrichburger, juggalo ball, flaps, lukozade
Mavericks - Funkzeit, BEGG, fpcookie , Kidd Vicious, LukeParkerno1, beatnik
Nets - magtrev, HaroLad, LP04
Nuggets - eathb, axelfoley#5, LicoriceAllsorts, DT_35, Judd2Sewell, mickelboy182, NSWCROW
Pacers - Darerealth, Shade, Suns Supreme
Pistons - diablo14, damon_3388, moistie, liam#9, Swarles Barkley
Raptors - hodges, whodoiput
Rockets - osmodiar, Aenimence, thesituation23 (knows more than 70% of aussies about NBA teams), kingkingston
Spurs - jerry springer, back pocket rocket, Ron, Gridlocked, Ashton Agar, Kicking Goals UnitedWarrior93, JeffreyCC
Suns - apollo creed, Look2Me4Guidance, Marcel Proust, bond.shanebond, el toado, roo boy in WA, djrossie16, Itsmyshow Gigantic, The Punter
Thunder - badga, coachhzl, dirty bird, ioppolo, Rahul, unsociable hawk, Hawks_2008, Frederico_WA
T'Wolves - messenger, the rusty clam (aka iron oxide vagina), Cyberdyne, Stif_90, d0gs, delirious1, HawkintheTuarts, Dannnnnnnnnn, Cager MacLeod/Feraligatr
Warriors - peninsula boy, wezza, pumpter, kozi01, dUkezz, fidstar
Wizards - deledio2tambling, johncocksuperstar, Varcoe2Chapman, clarkeM, @wowlace, Freoricci

Undecided/depends if Lebron wins championship - Gak Attack , fidstar

Miscellaneous - stewie griffen

The game of basketball (NBA) generally - shaucob_burjan, mdc, september glory

Last edited:
Kind of want to get back into it properly, have had for a while but I don't want to just "pick a team", odds of Seattle coming back are slim to none, don't want to be a "bandwagoner"... Perhaps I should get league pass and watch a heap of Summer League and this seasons games and see which team feels right or something :p

thats actually a very good idea.

i grew up a charlotte hornets fan. i just loved every piece of their team. as i grew up a very short kid muggsy bogues was always going to be a fav of mine. dell curry's shooting. larry johnson and then alonzo when he came in.

i fell away from basketball at some stage. was harder to see vision in aus , inside stuff disappeared off our screens. charlotte becam new orleans. meh.

when i got league pass i already had teams and players i admired but the more i watched the more i found i liked different teams.

for me watching the spurs was always fun. i just admire that whole club , how they play basketball , how they conduct themselves as a professional organization. definitely have grown to be a spurs fan from that.

some teams really surprised me though, i was expecting to like the pacers but i hated watching them , and i absolutely loved watching phoenix who i had no interest in watching before. they just played beautiful fast basketball.

now the hornets are back i will follow them with some interest. and i will always follow teams that have aussie players. i was a interested as soon as i heard dell's son was drafted by gsw , and loved watching him play with bogut this past year.

maybe dont pick a team if you dont have a connection , just let that connection build naturally by watching teams and you will become emotionally invested in a team or certain teams over time.

i fell away from basketball at some stage. was harder to see vision in aus , inside stuff disappeared off our screens. charlotte becam new orleans. meh.

maybe dont pick a team if you dont have a connection , just let that connection build naturally by watching teams and you will become emotionally invested in a team or certain teams over time.

Yeah the game being harder to access along with Seattle's public execution really did it to me...

Definitely not going to do this again, happy to kind of drift around for a bit and at least short of picking Cleveland or Spurs it's hard to be called a bandwagon fan right now I suppose.

Cavs :cool:

Been a Cavs fan since 2007 I think. Obviously LeBron was the main factor for me deciding to support them. Then 2010 came along, a s**t ton of people jumped off the Cavs bandwagon but I decided to stay on. Couldn't support Miami because I never really liked them anyway.

Today's news is amazing. I never burned my LBJ jersey either, still in the closet :D

Cavs :cool:

Been a Cavs fan since 2007 I think. Obviously LeBron was the main factor for me deciding to support them. Then 2010 came along, a s**t ton of people jumped off the Cavs bandwagon but I decided to stay on. Couldn't support Miami because I never really liked them anyway.

Today's news is amazing. I never burned my LBJ jersey either, still in the closet :D

great stuff! havent seen you around here before (i maybe wrong) SloaneysDanger but expect to see you more now

Ok so I did the tightass option of signing up to league pass after the season ended... Any recommendations on must watch games I may have missed? Obviously the fact it tells you the scores ruins it slightly, but well yeah I saw a tiny fraction of games on my parents foxtel and that's it. Help a lost supporter find a team to love! :p

I don't post much on the Basketball thread.

I love the NBA first of all and try to keep an eye on the Aussies, got onto league pass this last year, but followed it via Foxtel and the internet previously.
I follow a few teams, I am first and foremost a Bulls fan since 1989 and went to the states on an NBA tour in the early 90s, saw Jordan, Pippen, Chicago Stadium, etc, this was a holy grail moment.
I always had a soft spot for the Warriors during the Run TMC period, particularly Tim Hardaway (his son at Knicks makes me feel old), I followed them even more after the tour as I saw them play 4-5 times live including at Boston Garden and MSG, my interest ramped up again when I saw Steph Curry was drafted and he would be my favourite player to watch at the moment, it is a bonus that Bogut is there.
It's at the point where Rose being constantly injured, Deng leaving, etc made the Bulls hard to watch this year, I stuck with it, but was as invested in Golden State as they were more fun to watch.
With those two clubs you are nearly playing offence/ defence watching Golden State and Chicago.
I only paid real attention to OKC during their playoff run to the finals a few years back, they were young and exiting and I enjoyed watching Westbrook and Harden, it's a shame Harden left but that's the NBA.
Ultimately I like watching goods team so spent a heap more time watching the teams in the West.
I'm not a fan of the LA teams, still have a lingering distaste for the Pistons, though only a little now.
Liked Lebron in Cleveland, but wanted the Heat to lose, convenient that he is again a Cav.
I enjoy reading the thoughts on this board and might try and chip in a bit more.

Ok so I did the tightass option of signing up to league pass after the season ended... Any recommendations on must watch games I may have missed? Obviously the fact it tells you the scores ruins it slightly, but well yeah I saw a tiny fraction of games on my parents foxtel and that's it. Help a lost supporter find a team to love! :p

zimma

you can turn the scores off

I don't post much on the Basketball thread.

I love the NBA first of all and try to keep an eye on the Aussies, got onto league pass this last year, but followed it via Foxtel and the internet previously.
I follow a few teams, I am first and foremost a Bulls fan since 1989 and went to the states on an NBA tour in the early 90s, saw Jordan, Pippen, Chicago Stadium, etc, this was a holy grail moment.
I always had a soft spot for the Warriors during the Run TMC period, particularly Tim Hardaway (his son at Knicks makes me feel old), I followed them even more after the tour as I saw them play 4-5 times live including at Boston Garden and MSG, my interest ramped up again when I saw Steph Curry was drafted and he would be my favourite player to watch at the moment, it is a bonus that Bogut is there.
It's at the point where Rose being constantly injured, Deng leaving, etc made the Bulls hard to watch this year, I stuck with it, but was as invested in Golden State as they were more fun to watch.
With those two clubs you are nearly playing offence/ defence watching Golden State and Chicago.
I only paid real attention to OKC during their playoff run to the finals a few years back, they were young and exiting and I enjoyed watching Westbrook and Harden, it's a shame Harden left but that's the NBA.
Ultimately I like watching goods team so spent a heap more time watching the teams in the West.
I'm not a fan of the LA teams, still have a lingering distaste for the Pistons, though only a little now.
Liked Lebron in Cleveland, but wanted the Heat to lose, convenient that he is again a Cav.
I enjoy reading the thoughts on this board and might try and chip in a bit more.

please do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth I'm shocked and offended to see that my name is still not next to the other Kings fans on the front page :eek: I jumped on this lot back in 2007....I deserve more than recognition, I deserve a trophy for sticking with em ;)

apologies. will add you later when i have internet access

I support the 76ers. A really exciting future with Noel, MCW and Embiid. Hopefully can get a good pick next year and then we will be on the up I think. My second favourite team is OKC. Love the way they play and grandma is from Oklahoma

I've been a clipper fan since blake was drafted as I loved his highlight reel when I was getting into basketball. Thought I'd go for the team he got drafted by. Turned out to be pretty good! Have a soft spot for the Bucks as Jabari Parker is the same descent as me. Can u add me to the offical list peternorth

I've been a clipper fan since blake was drafted as I loved his highlight reel when I was getting into basketball. Thought I'd go for the team he got drafted by. Turned out to be pretty good! Have a soft spot for the Bucks as Jabari Parker is the same descent as me. Can u add me to the offical list peternorth

of course mate. my pleasure as a fellow Mount Waverlian

This is my team
godzilla_medium.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back