News Jack Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to hand over his captaincy today.

What a disgrace in the last minute.

Constant turnovers all season, and then that.

Absolute battler.

Last edited:
For the benefit of those without Foxtel, what'd he do?

Odd thing with him is during his first 3 odd seasons (injury allowing, etc), his disposal was usually pretty tidy.

For the benefit of those without Foxtel, what'd he do?

Odd thing with him is during his first 3 odd seasons (injury allowing, etc), his disposal was usually pretty tidy.
1 minute left, ball out of defence, Tyson on his own on the wing, out on the full over his head.

I've been calling for his head the whole season. Horrific disposal - either a floating ball, or inaccurate. Or straight to opposition/OoF.

Pure garbage.

Time to make Neville Jetta captain. The spiritual leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was also a better footballer than Grimes at the start of the season.

I haven't watched much football this season. If we got excited about players over half a season of decent footy, we'd like our list a lot more than we do now. I'd like to see a few more runs on the board.

I haven't watched much football this season. If we got excited about players over half a season of decent footy, we'd like our list a lot more than we do now. I'd like to see a few more runs on the board.
Neville is playing well now, and was absolutely awful at the start of the year.

Still better than Grimes.

I would trade Grimes for Pittard.

For Troy Chaplin.

For the biggest spud on Brisbane's list excluding Leppistich.

For Issac Weetra.

Neville is playing well now, and was absolutely awful at the start of the year.

Still better than Grimes.

I would trade Grimes for Pittard.

For Troy Chaplin.

For the biggest spud on Brisbane's list excluding Leppistich.

For Issac Weetra.

I'm going to go out on a limb here - you don't think Grimes is very good.

1 minute left, ball out of defence, Tyson on his own on the wing, out on the full over his head.
Not just Tyson, he had 3 players to choose from. It was like watching Cale Morton. I've had it with him. It's at the stage where he is in the list of players included in the 'Don't let these players have it at any stage' team rule. Drop him. He's a liability

He is a better footballer than Grimes.
Agree. He has awareness, can handball, and can stay on his feet. Also has more pace. Grimes has 0 weapons. Been saying it all season. I know they are different players but it is why i get uppity about Blease not getting games. He has weapons. Grimes doesn't. Grimes is effing captain! That is so Melbourne.

Kneejerk_small.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back