The Gabba's Facilities

May 30, 2013
BNE, AUS
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, Cubs, Bulls
Look as a top-tier attendee, I have to say that while in the seat, I will endeavour to close the gates, doors and borders to anyone trying to ascend the stairs for economic purposes.

If you try, I'll send you to Metricon Stadium where you can be resettled with a new membership.

We can also provide a cricket bat signed by Glenn McGrath!

May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A CALL TO ARMS

Fellow lower tier dwellers, the time has come for us to no longer live as second class Gabba patrons. For too long now, we have been forced to live with inferior catering by those of the upper tier. Yet, they have their gourmet burgers and pork bellies, lording it over us as if it is their birthright.

NO MORE! No more I say! The time has come for us to fight for what is rightfully ours - no longer should we accept poor quality overpriced fare when we could have better quality (yet still overpriced) delicacies that they keep to themselves.

My fellow lower tier dwellers, enough is enough! It is we who are close to the hallowed grass, we who are close to our heroes, not they of the nosebleed sections, sitting content in their undercover luxury, scoffing their fine food into their self-entitled faces.

Is it not we of the lower tier who sit on rain-splattered seats? Is it not we of the lower tier who bang on the advertising, who shout audible insults at the boundary umpires? We who make inappropriate gestures at the opposition players? We who high-five the Lions players after a win? Yet they, they who use their elevation to keep the best food for themselves, they give us the mere scraps and swill that is Michael O'Brien catering.

My friends, at the next home game, at half time, as the sound of Auskick fills the air, we shall launch our revenge. We will attack en masse, charging up the stairs to bring their fancy food to where it belongs, to ground level. We will be brave, we will be resolute and we will not retire until the battle is won. WE WILL PREVAIL! We, my fellow lower tier dwellers, will feast like kings and the main stairs will run red with the sauce of the vanquished!!
Look as a top-tier attendee, I have to say that while in the seat, I will endeavour to close the gates, doors and borders to anyone trying to ascend the stairs for economic purposes.

If you try, I'll send you to Metricon Stadium where you can be resettled with a new membership.
This is the sort of persecution we are talking about, we have been made to deal with for far too long , I see you up there feeding and drinking your fine ales.
Its like your like looking down on us or something.
I say hit them where it hurts , Yes yes , their binoculars lets TAKE THEM. They will be helpless.
All you will hear from the top tiers will be , total chaos, who kicked that goal, was that one of our boys. Oh I cant see.

BWA HA HA :eek:

I will join the charge up the stairs brothers and sisters! (Do I have to run?)

I will enter the magical world of the upper tiers. I will goggle at the delights of the magic garden above us and weep at its pork bellies and slushies. Then I shall return to my nice mid tier seats where I can see the play, hear the slap of leather on flesh (cue Haso with a John Inman photo) and enjoy the fruits of the upper tiers.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Operation Sovereign Top Tier.

We must protect our way of life. We will decide who comes to the upper level and the circumstances in which they come.

Any pork-belly seekers intercepted en-route will be rerouted to the low quality fried chicken outlet on the lower level. Even hearing reports of ground-level members destroying their membership cards en route to confuse ground officials.

In short: * off we're full! (actually there is plenty of room but we just don't like sharing).

We must protect our way of life. We will decide who comes to the upper level and the circumstances in which they come.

Any pork-belly seekers intercepted en-route will be rerouted to the low quality fried chicken outlet on the lower level.

In short: **** off we're full! (actually there is plenty of room but we just don't like sharing).
Scott?

Any pork-belly seekers intercepted en-route will be rerouted to the low quality fried chicken outlet on the lower level. Even hearing reports of ground-level members destroying their membership cards en route to confuse ground officials.

In short: **** off we're full! (actually there is plenty of room but we just don't like sharing).

What's worse is those born-again top-tierers... ;)

I think we need to unite against the common enemy - the toffs in the Gabba trust who have padding - YES PADDING!!! - on some of their seats. La-dee-seven-asterisks-da.

I have a dream that one day all supporters will get along peacefully at the Gabba where they will not be judged by the elevation of their seating but by the nature of their hunger.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I will join the charge up the stairs brothers and sisters! (Do I have to run?)

I will enter the magical world of the upper tiers. I will goggle at the delights of the magic garden above us and weep at its pork bellies and slushies. Then I shall return to my nice mid tier seats where I can see the play, hear the slap of leather on flesh (cue Haso with a John Inman photo) and enjoy the fruits of the upper tiers.
I'll meet you at the lift.:cool:

BL_dobsmob

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
49ers since 1982
Eddie started this... the old divide and conquer strategy. Don't fall for it Lions & Lionesses.

He wants us fighting each other. We already have a common enemy...Eddie "Chins" McGuire.

He deflected with the academy bomb but his real target was to carve Qld up ... where do you think the Scums came from.

the birth of the plastics was 2005 just after our 4th...Read that FOURTH successive Grand final.

Egghead has split Qld now he wants to divide again, Upper vs (VERSUS) Lower.

Stop ... "Luv" each other, share and gorge on the visiting teams, mauling like we did on Saturday in that First Quarter Pounder.

We will defend our premium beer stand with our lives in the bottom tier (if you call pure blonde premium) and restrict access to the lions shop (not that you need ponchos under the roof) until our demand are met.

We will defend our premium beer stand with our lives in the bottom tier (if you call pure blonde premium) and restrict access to the lions shop (not that you need ponchos under the roof) until our demand are met.
Oh, I've suddenly lost momentum.

We will defend our premium beer stand with our lives in the bottom tier

Should you ever join the upper echelon of society, you really must try the Matilda Bay Ruby Ale from the craft beer bar. It is quite exquisite.

How much do the craft beers cost, and are they served in the same depressing clear plastic cup?

A fortune and yes (the quality of plastic may be better - can't remember :drunk: )

From memory, the beers are about two bucks more than the standard swill.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
)

From memory, the beers are about two bucks more than the standard swill.

More than fair.

Are all these fancy shenanigans near where the Nandos used to be? (near the member's bar).

Back