Scott Lycett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tredders and Fantasia gave him a massive wrap on SA Footy...

big-kev.jpg

Yep it was a big endorsement and both talked about his massive upside.

Is GWS going to have lots of draft picks again so that we can get involved again and get 2 for 1 like we did with Impey and Polec last year?? or even 3 for 2 if the stories that Harvey was always coming to Port are true ie he helped recruiters downgrade their evaluation of how good he was by playing a little dead in the second half of the year.

The boy put on a good show yesterday - not great but solid performance yesterday. Nick Nat did the great big man performance yesterday.

Hong-Kong Phooey

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
there was a little bit inside of me that was hoping he would fizzle seeing as we took that schmuck Jacobs instead of him. now i hope we get him, he is bigger and stronger than i thought he would be. Lobbe needs help. you can see him fading as the season progresses with the load. get him please.

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Do you think the modern game has room for two ruck men?

What would be the pecking order between lobbe, Lycett and a fit redden?
The modder n game certainly has room for two rucks, Lobbe to play as the +1 behind the ball, Lycett playing as the big pushing forward!

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do you think the modern game has room for two ruck men?
As long as they can contribute around the ground. Either as resting forward (Lade like). Or a kick behind play (Brogan like). Or athletic enough to be a quasi-midfielder. No if they are both useless around the ground (Renouf like).

brad the brain

Team Captain
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As long as they can contribute around the ground. Either as resting forward (Lade like). Or a kick behind play (Brogan like). Or athletic enough to be a quasi-midfielder. No if they are both useless around the ground (Renouf like).
Renouf does have a premiership medal you know?

IMO at peak fitness Redden is the best tap ruckman (by a fair way) and kick for goal out of the three. I'm looking forward to seeing him fit and firing in 2015. Get well soon Jarrad.

To think he was ahead of Lobbe 12 months ago. It will be interesting to see if he can get back on the park next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back