Scott Lycett

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last thing I wanted was to see this get to the trade table. Has a big future, glad it looks to be with us.

sort of happy about that, would have been excess to needs IF Redden ever comes fit. also was starting to look like costing too much. Wouldn't mind keeping our first rounder this year and get a cheap ruckman, given Lobbe can ruck 90% game time. We don't really need a lumbering forward to play every game next year.

The last thing I wanted was to see this get to the trade table. Has a big future, glad it looks to be with us.
We had the same problem with Gorringe last year they come at play here put in the good performance in front of us to tease then re-sign..... Go talk to Gold Coast about Gorringe again I guess.

I know the previous Scott Lycett thread was closed when there were rumors that he was set to sign, but as of now - he is still yet to put pen to paper!!!

We need to get aggressive - Geelong style, sending over an entourage to seduce him back home to Port Adelaide!!!

The last couple of weeks have proven that he is the missing link in our team puzzle - a second ruckman AND a genuine goal kicking tall forward!!!

He is easily worth our first pick and then some, maybe even our first AND second round picks!!!

BRING HIM HOME!!!!

We need to get aggressive - Geelong style, sending over an entourage to seduce him back home to Port Adelaide!!!
Would love to get him, but there a right way to go about it. The arrogance in doing something like that will not make a good impression for us at the trade table.
Have to point out that it did not work for Geelong. Boaky is still here, is our captain and easily in our top two best players this season with Gray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im happy to remove the thread if he actually has!!!

I still think that ship has sailed. He's played his best football in the last couple of weeks. Suggests to me that he's come to terms.

I totally agree with this - BUT, until the pen has hit the paper I would be offering him the world!!

Honestly, what did our recruiters ever see in Ben Jacobs? I know we've been over it a million times but he looked a plodder the moment he walked in the joint.
40 touches off half back against an average SA U18 side pretty much did it, our first round recruiting has been pretty hit & miss the last decade the 06 draft & Wingard/Wines aside we could've done a lot better.

Luckily we've been able to get a few decent players with mid-late picks.

40 touches off half back against an average SA U18 side pretty much did it, our first round recruiting has been pretty hit & miss the last decade the 06 draft & Wingard/Wines aside we could've done a lot better.

Luckily we've been able to get a few decent players with mid-late picks.

LOL. Says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back