The foodies thread 🦞🍤🍕🥞

A thread dedicated to favourite restaurants, favourite places to eat and even meals you like eating.

Living in Melbourne I feel we are so spoiled for choice.
Must say I do like going into Lygon St and getting a pasta for dinner, a mid afternoon coffee, or even getting up early and driving in there for breakfast.

Don't really have a favourite restaurant on the street - try as many different places as I can.
However, Pasta Rustica is somewhere I have been a few times and the meals are just fantastic
Can recommend the spaghetti cartoccio

http://pastarustica.com.au/html/s01_home/home.asp?id=home

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
A thread dedicated to favourite restaurants, favourite places to eat and even meals you like eating.

Living in Melbourne I feel we are so spoiled for choice.
Must say I do like going into Lygon St and getting a pasta for dinner, a mid afternoon coffee, or even getting up early and driving in there for breakfast.

Don't really have a favourite restaurant on the street - try as many different places as I can.
However, Pasta Rustica is somewhere I have been a few times and the meals are just fantastic
Can recommend the spaghetti cartoccio

http://pastarustica.com.au/html/s01_home/home.asp?id=home
Great choice of restaurants in Sunbury!

I was in Cafe Circe yesterday for brunch. I felt like poached eggs on toast. I threw on some spinach as well. A little water to hydrate. Finished it with a flat white, no sugar.

Company is important as well. Always take the wife;)

Us Melbournians really are spoiled for choice.

Phenomenal range of choices across just about every cuisine you could think of.

I don't have a favourite restaurant but do have preferences with regards to cuisine and then you can narrow it down from there.

Just another reason to :hearts: Melbourne.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Great idea for a thread. Although I love going out to eat Perth is rather expensive so I have an entertainment book so I get to try loads of different places. My favourite type of cuisine is middle eastern. Went out a couple of weekends ago and indulge with two best friends at a place called Bread and Common, even though it was expensive the food was awesome.

Us Melbournians really are spoiled for choice.

Phenomenal range of choices across just about every cuisine you could think of.

I don't have a favourite restaurant but do have preferences with regards to cuisine and then you can narrow it down from there.

Just another reason to :hearts: Melbourne.

Same.
Don't have a favourite restaurant either. Just enjoy getting out and trying different cuisine's that Melbourne has to offer.

Jul 7, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames
Always been heavily interested in food since I was a kid and I'm now working in a kitchen part-time while I'm studying which is awesome. Would love to go to The Fat Duck when it opens here in Melbourne, but I think I'd struggle to get a booking :(. Would also love to go to Attica at some point, my dad went there last year and said it was amazing.

SE_Blue

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves; Meath GAA
vit-lon-rang-me1.jpg

If you have not eaten hot vit lon you have missed out.

Back