Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we were kinda missing our two fill backs for a start, that does leave a bit of a hole. Didn't I just read Sydney have about 4 to 5 ins next week? If buddy played last night they win let alone the other 4.
See that's where you're going wrong. There are no full backs any more

See that's where you're going wrong. There are no full backs any more

Ok two key tall defenders! You get what I meant though, it killed us for a few weeks as it killed other structures. Our backline has been very good since, it's our forward line which is our issue, and getting clean entry into it.

TWSzI.jpg

You really think the cows were more chance of beating you than us ?
No, I just didn't want our home advantage gone to waste because some johnny come latelys (crows) almost finished 8th.

Let me spell it out. You haven't beaten us anywhere in a loooong time. Adelaide beat you this year by 23 pts. We beat you by 20 pts = 7 goal plus win to us.
We also beat the crows by about 10 goals.

Well we were kinda missing our two fill backs for a start, that does leave a bit of a hole. Didn't I just read Sydney have about 4 to 5 ins next week? If buddy played last night they win let alone the other 4.
You can't hide behind the players missing excuse, you put the best team out on the park you could and so did the opposition. The results don't lie......work harder on your depth or suffer......... Likewise the swans, they underestimated us, rested players who would normally have played. Buddy didnt play but to suggest that he was the difference is like saying our fast start was the reason we won. We won because we executed better plain and simple. Ditto next week, we can only defeat the side that we play not who is sitting in the stands.

A
You can't hide behind the players missing excuse, you put the best team out on the park you could and so did the opposition. The results don't lie......work harder on your depth or suffer......... Likewise the swans, they underestimated us, rested players who would normally have played. Buddy didnt play but to suggest that he was the difference is like saying our fast start was the reason we won. We won because we executed better plain and simple. Ditto next week, we can only defeat the side that we play not who is sitting in the stands.

Actually buddy was the difference. He should of got a week for a high bump prior to us coming within 2 points when we lost to them in Sydney. Simple fact was he was the difference that day, it's not rocket science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A

Actually buddy was the difference. He should of got a week for a high bump prior to us coming within 2 points when we lost to them in Sydney. Simple fact was he was the difference that day, it's not rocket science.
Okay so you nearly won but buddy was the difference? Sounds like a cheap cop out to me.......... perhaps you could do with a solid defender on your list like Chaplin!

I've made my decision.
I'm going to save my time,money and energy for the Perth trip.
More on the line,nicer place,better ground..
Just a smart decision.
And I hear Melbourne in late September is nice...I might just come down for that one. ;)

Seems like Port fans are struggling understanding the concept of a banter thread.

What can you expect? we're talking about people most South Australians look down on.

Type slower, use small words and remember they're moving their lips as they read this.

What can you expect? we're talking about people most South Australians look down on.

Type slower, use small words and remember they're moving their lips as they read this.

And they get it half an hour later, unless it's fashion, music or culture, then it's 20 years later.

And they get it half an hour later, unless it's fashion, music or culture, then it's 20 years later.

Actually, they get it now, it just takes them half an hour to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back