Community hub for Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has alreasdy been answered but why, if are we aligned with East Perth, will we share facilities with Perth? Wouldn't aligning with a club that we share a training facility with make more sense?

This might be a little old school....

But it'd be great to have busses from the new stadium to the facility afterwards for members to have a drink and perhaps hear from the coach/players etc

Who knows, maybe we could even buy the players a gatorade or two

The alignments are being reviewed at the end of the season....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the *cough* small matter of a $35m funding shortfall.

Also, where's the supporters club? One with heavy beer that flows freely?

Freo got 10 mil for the Cockburn development, I'd imagine the state would match that.

There is this too:
The West Coast Eagles will make a financial contribution to these facilities, with the remaining funding anticipated to be sourced from the TOVP, Perth Football Club and both the State and Federal Government’s.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/the-club/lathlain-park
(Scroll down where the text is)

The alignment will not exist in 2018. In fact more than likely it will be gone by end of 2015.
The Eagles will have their own side in the WAFL to run their training drills.

8siT7cX.jpg

Freo got 10 mil for the Cockburn development, I'd imagine the state would match that.

There is this too:

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/the-club/lathlain-park
(Scroll down where the text is)
A little inside knowledge I can share on this. Fremantle had a business plan that was well thought out and put forward well in discussions with the gov't. West Coast didn't follow suit... and got knocked back. They have been asked to re-develop their proposal.

Don't lie to me Thorney. You'd be rapt for Perf to get a little bit of love from the Eagles. Maybe you could win a WAFL flag someday?
I would be rapt to align with the big boys, just trying to fight the (totally valid) negativity towards the club. :) :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back