Workshop Minimalist AFL logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Just made these for the VFL clubs:

ALLVFLLOGOS_zpsc5d8750f.png

What's with the line through the Carlton one. Can't it just be full navy?
The GWS one looks weird.
And the Geelong, Hawks, North stripes/hoops need to be reversed. For example, the hawks one looks like it's three gold stripes on brown, when it should be the other way around.

Sorry for the criticism.

What's with the line through the Carlton one. Can't it just be full navy?
The GWS one looks weird.
And the Geelong, Hawks, North stripes/hoops need to be reversed. For example, the hawks one looks like it's three gold stripes on brown, when it should be the other way around.

Sorry for the criticism.
I wanted to include something to symbolise the white on the Carlton jumper, and so, the white line. As for the Geelong, North and Hawthorn, they are reversed, simply so that the lighter colour is on top of the dark, rather than having the white of Geelong and North blending in with the background. GWS only looks weird because the logo has been simplified into a block of white. I tried the diagonal, but it looked a bit weird

Just made these for the VFL clubs:

ALLVFLLOGOS_zpsc5d8750f.png
They are amazing. But Bendigo have disbanded so you could have put one for the league. Also for Werribee you could put the tiger from their logo. Not trying to criticise or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a real novice, but this thread really triggered me to come up with some ideas I rushed a few to get a full set.

Adelaide.png
Brisbane.png
Carlton.png
Collingwoodcopy.png
Essendon.png
Freo.png
Geelong.png
GoldCoast.png
GWS.png
Hawthorn.png
Melbourne.png
Norf.png
Port.png
Richmond.png
StKilda.png
Sydney.png
WestCoastcopy.png
WesternBulldogs.png

Ive also split them out if people want to save them down seperately to use as avatars

EDIT: Just realised my north one is just a shitty version of the one done by Quadzilla - was trying to make them all at least a little different to what was in this thread already - and didnt notice that one (some ideas were hard to do differently because a previous idea posted was near perfection IMO). Also - I didnt stick to 2 tone as I think all club colours are relevant and help differentiate the teams.

Last edited:
They are amazing. But Bendigo have disbanded so you could have put one for the league. Also for Werribee you could put the tiger from their logo. Not trying to criticise or anything.
Bendigo are the first logo on the top left. Bendigo Gold. Essendon Bombers are the team with the Essendon Bombers logo.

And yeah, Werribee's tiger would've been hard to 'minimalise' so i thought the W would suit better.

No offence, but they are all to complicated. It seems as though you've just added the logos to a coloured background.
Meh, at least I tried. Anyway I went from your idea.

Basically you start with the team logo, and then just delete all the minor detail from the logo, though making sure you keep the identity of the club.

Meh, at least I tried. Anyway I went from your idea.
Yeah, you haven't deleted enough. With the Titans, you'd have two, simple crossed swords and that's it. Canberra would be an outline of the helmet etc. you've hit the nail on the head with Storm, Rabbitohs is already minimalistic, as is the Warriors

Keep going with removing things from the logo. For example, the Eels logo could be a yellow circle on a blue background, and keep the eel head.
Yeah, you haven't deleted enough. With the Titans, you'd have two, simple crossed swords and that's it. Canberra would be an outline of the helmet etc. you've hit the nail on the head with Storm, Rabbitohs is already minimalistic, as is the Warriors
Ok how's this guys?
NRL-Minimalist-Logos-2.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back