Preview Elimination Final: Port Adelaide v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval, 2:50pm Sun 07/09/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is best in life Ivan?

images

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Fo
For me there is no losing this week. If we win I am ecstatic and we march on to another week of finals. If we lose it will have been an amazing ride and one that 8 weeks ago I thought was impossible. After a crappy start to the season where I thought it was over at the mid way mark they have given me something to cheer about into September and a ride I have never experienced with the Tigers.

Nervous? Excited? Talking Tigers up all week? You bet I am. Scared or scarred? - Not this year for me

Here's to another week (and beyond) - GO TIGERS
For me next year is next year and I'll know what this year means only next year. We need to win a final. Finishing 8th this year is a fail looking at this year stand alone.

How's the nerves guys and gals .....??
Good luck tomorrow , really hope you put in a hard , tough honest effort , no passenger should see you walk away with a win .....
Stick it right up em tigers ....:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the nerves guys and gals .....??
Good luck tomorrow , really hope you put in a hard , tough honest effort , no passenger should see you walk away with a win .....
Stick it right up em tigers ....:thumbsu:

Nerves?

Well, next week against Freo might be tough, but after that we'll overrun your mob and then it's just the GF to go.

Easy peasy.

Win, lose or draw tomorrow at least our season lasted longer than Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon.

If we don't win, Essendon will still finish higher than us though, so we must win. (and there is no draw possible).

I would love to win a final tomorrow, but won't wail if the results do not go our way. Next year however, the bar is set higher. I would see 2015 as a success if the boys make it to the preliminary finals. No less than that, because they showed this year that they are more than capable of doing so

Tonight, I feel like the group would be hugely motivated and excited, optimistic of winning, and not really feeling any weighty pressure... just excitement, epicness, and positive energy.

If we win tomorrow, anything is possible. Freo is beatable. Hawthorn in a prelim would be tough, but any prelim would be tough - at least we have form against the Hawks.

We're getting closer and closer to the ultimate prize, but now we need to prove we can win finals.

We already have tremendous faith to win close games.

Now we need to match North and win a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back