Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, how dare a team that finish top get the biggest break. HOW DARE THE AFL WHAT AN ATROCITY LONGMIRE SHOULD BE BURNED AT THE STAKE BECAUSE HE CLEARLY HAS CAST A SPELL ON THE AFL HEADS FRANKLIN IS OVERRATED AND FAT OR SOMETHING OH MY GOD.

Isn't there a chance ANZ will be busy on the fri?

In 2012 it was busy on the Sat, so the afl were 'forced' to give sydney the fri prelim due to the ANZ contract.

It will be interesting to see if this contract is so incredibly rigid this time around should ANZ be busy on the fri....

Something tells me the SCG will be ok this time...

Yes, how dare a team that finish top get the biggest break. HOW DARE THE AFL WHAT AN ATROCITY LONGMIRE SHOULD BE BURNED AT THE STAKE BECAUSE HE CLEARLY HAS CAST A SPELL ON THE AFL HEADS FRANKLIN IS OVERRATED AND FAT OR SOMETHING OH MY GOD.

Was this the reaction you had when haw got diddled in 2012?

In 2006, they finished four and West Coast first, guess what? Swans played on the Friday.
Swans beat us in the QF final in week one so became the top seed and earnt the right to the friday prelim (if we had won we would've had a friday home prelim, but we lost so had to make the GF the hard way)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you explain 2005?
Same thing. Adelaide were first so if they had won they would've had the Friday Prelim, but they lost to the Saints, so the Saints scored the Friday Prelim (which just happened to be against Sydney because Sydney lost to us in week one).

Bloody hell, people. Imagine being an interstate team who has to host a "home" Prelim at the MCG with 1 days less break than your Grand Final opponents (who played their Prelim in their home city). So you have to fly home the next day, get about 3-4 days preparation and then fly back down to Melbourne. All because the CEO at the time is nothing but a money hungry campaigner.

Bloody hell, people. Imagine being an interstate team who has to host a "home" Prelim at the MCG with 1 days less break than your Grand Final opponents (who played their Prelim in their home city). So you have to fly home the next day, get about 3-4 days preparation and then fly back down to Melbourne. All because the CEO at the time is nothing but a money hungry campaigner.

Get over it.... You lost move on.

Get over it.... You lost move on.
I wasn't trying to take anything away from Port's win. They were the better team on the day and they won fair and square. To this day I don't know why Andy D had an apparent disliking of us though

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Port's win. They were the better team on the day and they won fair and square. To this day I don't know why Andy D had an apparent disliking of us though

Didn't he pay for your coach?

Didn't he pay for your coach?
Not to my knowledge (I assume you're talking about Leigh Matthews)? He wasn't even elected as CEO until the end of 2003. FFS, he even made us host our "home" NAB cup final in Melbourne. Complete and utter wankstain.

Not to my knowledge (I assume you're talking about Leigh Matthews)? He wasn't even elected as CEO until the end of 2003. FFS, he even made us host our "home" NAB cup final in Melbourne. Complete and utter wankstain.

That was because of a deal in place since the Ross Oakley days, hardly Vlad's fault. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back