Discussion Saintsational

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all

REGISTRATION NEWS

New members can now register! The technical glitch with the database is now fixed.

A reminder that multiple sign ins are against forum rules. However spread the word that we are open for new members again - thankfully.

Please read forum rules when entering any forum as they do vary from forum to forum. Moderation is active and quite strict.

LOG ON FAILURE - YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED!!!!

As for log ons failing - this is due to the updated version of Saintsational phpBB software needing YOU to clear your browser cookies and images stored. Here is how:

GOOGLE CHROME

Go to CONTROL PANEL (three horizontal bars on top right corner of browser) - select TOOLS - select CLEAR BROWSING DATA and select with a tick ... COOKIES and IMAGES ... and click on the Clear button ... then reload browser ... go to saintsational.net by typing it in rather than using shortcuts or old links

INTERNET EXPLORER

Go to "cog style wheel" symbol on the top right hand side of your screen. CLICK on the COG then SELECT "Delete Browsing History" and SELECT using TICKS "Temporary Internet Files and Website Files" and "Cookies and Website Data". Then click DELETE. Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

MOZILLA FIREFOX

Go to "cog style wheel" symbol at the bottom of your screen. CLICK on the COG then SELECT "Advanced" and SELECT "Network"and at "cached Web Content" hit CLEAR NOW. Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

SAFARI (ON APPLE MOBILE DEVICES)

Go to "Settings" - select "Safari" and Click on "Clear Cookies and Data" then Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your safari browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

Finally, a special hello to all at Big Footy, especially the moderators, with the hope that I have not either broken any forum rules or outstayed my welcome by posting here ...

Simon

Hi all

REGISTRATION NEWS

New members can now register! The technical glitch with the database is now fixed.

A reminder that multiple sign ins are against forum rules. However spread the word that we are open for new members again - thankfully.

Please read forum rules when entering any forum as they do vary from forum to forum. Moderation is active and quite strict.

As for log ons failing - this is due to the updated version of Saintsational phpBB software needing YOU to clear your browser cookies and images stored. Here is how:

GOOGLE CHROME

Go to CONTROL PANEL (three horizontal bars on top right corner of browser) - select TOOLS - select CLEAR BROWSING DATA and select with a tick ... COOKIES and IMAGES ... and click on the Clear button ... then reload browser ... go to saintsational.net by typing it in rather than using shortcuts or old links

INTERNET EXPLORER

Go to "cog style wheel" symbol on the top right hand side of your screen. CLICK on the COG then SELECT "Delete Browsing History" and SELECT using TICKS "Temporary Internet Files and Website Files" and "Cookies and Website Data". Then click DELETE. Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

MOZILLA FIREFOX

Go to "cog style wheel" symbol at the bottom of your screen. CLICK on the COG then SELECT "Advanced" and SELECT "Network"and at "cached Web Content" hit CLEAR NOW. Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

Go to "Settings" - select "Safari" and Click on "Clear Cookies and Data" then Go to saintsational.net by typing it into your address bar in your safari browser rather than using any old link or shortcut.

Finally, a special hello to all at Big Footy, especially the moderators, with the hope that I have not either broken any forum rules or outstayed my welcome by posting here ...

Simon

Not at all, Simon. Thanks for the post.

Hi all

REGISTRATION NEWS

GOOGLE CHROME

I

INTERNET EXPLORER

MOZILLA FIREFOX

Simon
Tell me that isn't the SS guy causing all the angst using this forum to recruit new members for his sinking ship?

I think someone has hacked SS and crashed the place? Been down for a few hours.
A sad bombers fan perhaps?

I think someone has hacked SS and crashed the place? Been down for a few hours.
A sad bombers fan perhaps?
Is it just you?

Working for me and there's been plenty of posts all evening / afternoon.

Well then let him. We were good enough to give him another chance as a mature aged player after Fremantle overlooked him the year before so it would be pretty floggish to just crack the shits and leave.

Let him go if that's the case. It's really up to Tom to press for selection if he wants it badly enough.

Who's BM quoting? :D

Pretty sure sippa's old man and Marto had a massive spat when we recruited Sippa.

I think Marto knew him from school and the old man came on SS to defend his boy. So far, I think everything Marto predicted has happened. But he can clarify it if he wants to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Mr sipposs Snr owes you an apology. Is SS down by any chance?

If Mr Siposs is making apologies to people then he will be at it for a long, long, long, long, long time!!!

Not sure I called Hickey a 'spud'

That sort of bull**** is the reason I left another forum

People making stuff up, for whatever reason

I am not a big fan of Hickey

IMO he lacks the actual size, strength and physicality to be an effective AFL level Ruckman
I mean 94KG at best, he is built like a twig

His stats suggest he get less hitouts, marks, disposals than every opponent he's encountered.

Just because you want someone to be good, doesn't mean they actually are?

He's not a spud

But IMO he's got less to offer than Longer

Only my opinion though

u actually got two weeks Mart.
... finishes today or tomorrow.

dont be lettn the forces of passivity , mediocrity , social commonness 'n the pollyanna diseased wrist wranglers ruin my search for Truth 'n the Tasmanian Way.

... load up bloke ... 'n go again.
(ffs)

You sure know how to galvanise a group BM? Love ya work! Looking forward to your return from suspension. I'm pretty certain P66 has missed you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back