Oppo Camp 2014 finals - "the view from the hill"

May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Talk about making a poor decision. What an idiot Gunston was in leaving.

Has only managed to play in 3 grand finals and win 2 premierships since he left us.

On a serious note he is only 22 years old at the moment. Scary that he has kicked 24 goals in 9 finals.

F*** that makes me angry.
Is it true he would have stayed if we paid him more money? Heard he wanted $30,000 a year more? Surely that can't be true??

10429230_10205322243442418_7386786128317143256_n.jpg

:rolleyes:
Some pimpled teen aiming for more likes I take it?

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Had Hawks at 4.45 to win by more than 15, happy days after Buffering last night. Also had Shiels for the first goal....... A-HOLE !!!!!!!!!

Hawks were just miles too good, its great for us to watch and aspire to be like that. Now the real stuff begins, bring on the new coaching staff

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I picked Sydney by 4 goals before the match :eek:

Been an amazing performance by Hawthorn. Can't help but wonder what would have happened if Port had gotten over the line last week.
If hawks had played this way last week, Port wouldn't have been anywhere near a chance. It says something for having a week's rest before playing a preliminary Final. If you have a ton of injuries and you want the time for recovery, then the week off is a good thing, but in most cases I've always seen it as an interruption and an invitation to be defeated by a lesser team.

Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
A mate posted a twitter from Kane Cornes stating "How depressing was that" or something, the replies by the Port zombies is incredible - they actually believe that today proves they are the best team in the league because they were robbed against the Hawks.

They are freaking delusional.

The reason they got close to Hawthorn was because the Hawks hit safe zone and started cruising - this bandwagon is out of control!

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
A mate posted a twitter from Kane Cornes stating "How depressing was that" or something, the replies by the Port zombies is incredible - they actually believe that today proves they are the best team in the league because they were robbed against the Hawks.

They are freaking delusional.

The reason they got close to Hawthorn was because the Hawks hit safe zone and started cruising - this bandwagon is out of control!
Excuse me while I vomit from laughing so much. Port would have been crushed by Hawks if Hawks had played anywhere near their capability.

Back