What Lions Memorabilia have you obtained and how?

Remove this Banner Ad

love me memorabilia.

signed kevin murray fitzroy jersey
signed black, brown, voss pictures.
signed Rockliff jersey.

got a heap of other players from different clubs also.

I really want that painting of lynch, voss and murray... bit out of the price at the moment though

I was gifted a Paddlepop jersey with a number of players signatures on it which now proudly hangs in my son's room.

My favourite pieces of memorabilia are my Fitzroy memberships. I have a collection of 80 from 1912 - 1996. Unfortunately I don't have the 1944 membership which would be great. I was actually given these by a close family friend at my pops funeral. Obviously on the day I was very emotional as I was very close to my pop (a bloody die hard Lions supporter!) and this certainly put a smile on my face, even for just a short period of time. I have heard that they are quite valuable, but wouldn't sell them for anything. Hopefully will be able to pass them down to my own sons one day. It was a really kind gesture of our friend. They were actually his fathers who had recently passed away. He told me that he wanted me to have them because he knew how much I loved Fitzroy and how much I would appreciate them. They are proudly on display at home, out of my sons reach :)

I saw it's 750 bucks on the website, unframed. Could happen. Mr tax man came for a visit last week....... although the girlfriend might make me sleep on the couch for awhile if i buy it. first world problems

Auctioning them off at the moment on the Lions store site? Is that the one?

Picked up something I have been chasing for years.

1988 player issued Brisbane Bears guernsey.

I think I have a new favourite piece of memorabilia !! :)

My favourite pieces of memorabilia are my Fitzroy memberships. I have a collection of 80 from 1912 - 1996. Unfortunately I don't have the 1944 membership which would be great. I was actually given these by a close family friend at my pops funeral. Obviously on the day I was very emotional as I was very close to my pop (a bloody die hard Lions supporter!) and this certainly put a smile on my face, even for just a short period of time. I have heard that they are quite valuable, but wouldn't sell them for anything. Hopefully will be able to pass them down to my own sons one day. It was a really kind gesture of our friend. They were actually his fathers who had recently passed away. He told me that he wanted me to have them because he knew how much I loved Fitzroy and how much I would appreciate them. They are proudly on display at home, out of my sons reach :)

Amazing story mate, would you know how to get the 44 membership? not that I am interested but just for your sake. Loved hearing you say "I wouldn't sell them for anything"

hahah thanks legend. great to see a west coast fan help out a brisbane fan get some brisbane memorabilia.

cheers mate

Haha no worries. I'm a keen jumper collector especially the limited ones.

I got a Anzac day one (Brisbane) and a Beau McDonald player issued jumper and a few others. Been trying to get a Bears one for ages!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha no worries. I'm a keen jumper collector especially the limited ones.

I got a Anzac day one (Brisbane) and a Beau McDonald player issued jumper and a few others. Been trying to get a Bears one for ages!!!

looking at your profile pic, I almost brought a Jordan signed jersey, the girlfriend would stab me to death if i purchased that..... hmmmm could be worth it though hahah

I really should get into jumper buying though, would love to get brad boyds fitzroy jersey signed

looking at your profile pic, I almost brought a Jordan signed jersey, the girlfriend would stab me to death if i purchased that..... hmmmm could be worth it though hahah

I really should get into jumper buying though, would love to get brad boyds fitzroy jersey signed

Yeah i have been looking for some Bulls/Chicago Bears Memorabilia but there is so many knock offs i just can't spend that much money and run the risk without a NBA COA

Yeah i have been looking for some Bulls/Chicago Bears Memorabilia but there is so many knock offs i just can't spend that much money and run the risk without a NBA COA

my cousin has a jordan jersey and told me to only buy "Upper deck jordan memorabilia"

apparently he gets paid to only sign with upper deck. But, yeah it's a lot of money.

this site is legit memorabilia if you are keen
http://www.grandstandsports.com/

I have the match issued anzac jumper from this year signed by michael close, knowing he didn't play in the game though its still a pretty good jumper to have.

Also have a 1996 team poster signed by the whole team, and a richard champion license to kill movie poster signed. and from 1996 a autograph book signed with a most of the team

Just purchased a spirit jumper from 2011 via the online auctions where i may point out they had some great stuff at a great price!!

Normally steer away from signed stuff (like match worn and player issued) but this one is signed by James Polkinghorne

I think im personally funding Jamie Coopers retirement.

My 3 favorite items

fitzroy-med.jpg

kevin-murray-med.jpg

kop_print-a.jpg

Funny reading over old threads that have been bumped, my darling (hawthorn supporting) ex now has all 3 of these after our seperation :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back