Trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

hes trolling lol

He better be. This fixation with draft picks. Sure they can be good but they can also be absolute howlers despite how 'good' they are as juniors. It is why I'm more than satisfield getting Heeney, etc. Know what they are.

Three way trade

Port In: Ryder
Port out: pick 17 & Butcher

Essendon In: Butcher , Cooney pick 27
Essendon Out: Ryder, Kavanagh

Dogs In : pick 17 Kavanagh
Dogs Out: Cooney pick 27

Thoughts ????

Three way trade

Thoughts ????
Hack, crippled FA, 2nd pick for top 5 ruck in the league and a young talented midfielder.

Yeah, nah

Three way trade

Thoughts ????

That's an absolute dogs breakfast.

Butcher is s**t, Cooney we could get for close to nothing and 27 is nothing to shout about. AND we lose another first round pick in Kavanagh.

Basically everyone makes off like bandits except us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an essendon supporter guess it's a bit low but what else we gonna get ?? Kavanagh is no good too
They're both contracted players. For the pair I expect a top 5 pick + a good player

So u
They're both contracted players. For the pair I expect a top 5 pick + a good player

So you don't believe we will lose him with the clause ? Plans don't want Ryder if it aren't gonna play, Kavanagh is horrible not worth much know one has even tried to get him

LOL

Ryder has good currency.

After his antics in his draft year doubt many would look at Kav.
Ryder is worth a top 5 pick. And by "good" player I mean best 22 material

So you don't believe we will lose him with the clause ? Plans don't want Ryder if it aren't gonna play, Kavanagh is horrible not worth much know one has even tried to get him
Nope. And how many times have you seen Kav play?

Ryder is worth a top 5 pick. And by "good" player I mean best 22 material

Crushed any chance of a top pick with this.

ESSENDON ruckman Paddy Ryder feared for the safety of his unborn son at the height of the club's supplements saga.

During his interview with ASADA last year, Ryder was left paralysed by concern after being told the program could potentially cause serious complications for his soon-to-be-born son, Harlan.

Ryder told the Herald Sun he and his partner Jess McDonald felt "badly" let down by the club during the 20-month ordeal.

“I can’t really put into words the amount of worrying and stress that we were both under, hoping that our son, Harlan, was going to be OK,” Ryder said.

“It was just a lot of worrying, a lot of time where it just consumed you during the day…we just tried to get ourselves through this time as best we could.

“To this day Jess still worries.

All games in the AFL plus another 10-15 no other club hasn't tried to get hom he doesn't have much currency
I seriously doubt that. There is definite talent there.
Crushed any chance of a top pick with this.

ESSENDON ruckman Paddy Ryder feared for the safety of his unborn son at the height of the club's supplements saga.

During his interview with ASADA last year, Ryder was left paralysed by concern after being told the program could potentially cause serious complications for his soon-to-be-born son, Harlan.

Ryder told the Herald Sun he and his partner Jess McDonald felt "badly" let down by the club during the 20-month ordeal.

“I can’t really put into words the amount of worrying and stress that we were both under, hoping that our son, Harlan, was going to be OK,” Ryder said.

“It was just a lot of worrying, a lot of time where it just consumed you during the day…we just tried to get ourselves through this time as best we could.

“To this day Jess still worries.
Then he stays at the club. We either get fairly compensated or he stays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back