Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
In other news, Luke Daulhaus rumored to be wanting a trade.

We should be at him. Exactly the type we need up forward. Mccartney staying meant old Dogs going, Mccartney leaving may mean young dogs want out.
if that's the case they should have kept McCartney they have a lot of talented youngsters would be stupid to choose the older guys.I have heard that its usually the older guys at the bulldogs calling the shots ,the brad johnsons as so forth

Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
Reckon our 2nd would be enough?

giphy.gif

CaptainObviousWA

Senior List
Dec 14, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
But Bulldogs chief executive Simon Garlick was adamant Dahlhaus, who is contracted until the end of 2015, is untradeable.

"We would absolutely not put Luke up and we've got no interest in putting Luke up for trade given the importance he has at our place, and not just from an on-field sense, but an off-field sense too," Garlick told SEN Radio on Thursday.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-03/dahlhaus-stays-in-doghouse

CaptainObviousWA

Senior List
Dec 14, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
True, just figure the club would be very reluctant. I asked over at the Doggies forum, apparently Dalhaus wasn't a fan of the coach, so might be easier to keep him now.

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
think its time for a new thread How about Will Vozzo and Nisbett Wake up before Trade Week Ends? I think the best we can hope for is somw extra picks with a couple fringe players traded. We really need to try and get cockatoo early because I believe freo will try with their 1st. I have watched footage of garlett and pickett I dont think they are big enough and dont think there foot skills will suit Simmos pre requisites. Better off going for touk miller with 2nd

I have watched footage of garlett and pickett I dont think they are big enough and dont think there foot skills will suit Simmos pre requisites. Better off going for touk miller with 2nd
Aren't Pickett's foot skills regarded as very good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think its time for a new thread How about Will Vozzo and Nisbett Wake up before Trade Week Ends? I think the best we can hope for is somw extra picks with a couple fringe players traded. We really need to try and get cockatoo early because I believe freo will try with their 1st. I have watched footage of garlett and pickett I dont think they are big enough and dont think there foot skills will suit Simmos pre requisites. Better off going for touk miller with 2nd

What makes you think Fremantle would go for Cockatoo? They have an abundance of speedy outside ball users.

Only reason i could see them grabbing him would be because they have effectively lost Simpson.

Last edited:

SpaceClef

Big Willie
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life WCE Wings Guernsey
May 14, 2011
Vegas
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
YEP THERE EXTREMELY GOOD, EVEN AT PACE.
From what i've seen his long kicks at pace are a thing of beauty in terms of action. I really really want to see this guy in the wings (on the wings), it's a risk but even if he only goes for one run down the wing per match, it'd be better than having McGinnity in the side.

SpaceClef

Big Willie
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life WCE Wings Guernsey
May 14, 2011
Vegas
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
What makes you think Fremantle would go for Cockatoo? They have an abundance speedy outside ball users.

Only reason i could see them grabbing him would be because they have effectively lost Simpson.
You'd think they'd go for a KPD with their first pick? Depends who's available perhaps

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Swan Districts
The recently banned Melbourne supporter Jay May's posts have a very similar tone to that of BF's resident violent sociopath The Coup/Hot Pocket. The Coup was yesterday banned due to his usual BS on SRP. If it really is The Coup using an alternate account, which dates back to June 2008 and has only 50-odd posts, yet is having a go at lmach for having 17,000 posts in 4.5 years! Pffft! He has 2165 posts since September 14, which is less than a month ago. If it is The Coup, I, yesterday, exposed this unstable loon as a hypocrite on SRP, and I'll have once again reinforced his standing as such here.

Aug 16, 2006
Queensland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Jack Darling
I just cant fathom what is going on at this club. Great resources and a balanced club on the up, just short of 2 quality elite midfielders. With the new stadium taking place the potential moving forward with that as a key selling point should see us surpass the Port Adelaide / Adelaide oval hype. Either trade in some elite or offer up all the fringe players we can get and try and get 4 picks inside 30 in what is considered a fairly strong draft pool. Sinclair could net a top 30 and there is no issue picking a ruckman late or rooking one with the culture we have (developing rucks has never been a problem at our club and Cox could really fast track their development if he stays in a full time role. Now should be a couple of years of astute drafting followed by free agency front loading contracts in the next 2 years aim for serious push at flag in 2017.

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
I just cant fathom what is going on at this club. Great resources and a balanced club on the up, just short of 2 quality elite midfielders. With the new stadium taking place the potential moving forward with that as a key selling point should see us surpass the Port Adelaide / Adelaide oval hype. Either trade in some elite or offer up all the fringe players we can get and try and get 4 picks inside 30 in what is considered a fairly strong draft pool. Sinclair could net a top 30 and there is no issue picking a ruckman late or rooking one with the culture we have (developing rucks has never been a problem at our club and Cox could really fast track their development if he stays in a full time role. Now should be a couple of years of astute drafting followed by free agency front loading contracts in the next 2 years aim for serious push at flag in 2017.
Agree, I'm thinking we are seriously underrated and players don't want to come to us because they don't see our future yet, they don't see our forwardline of Kennedy, Lecras, Darling, swinging Gov and Cripps, Newman,

Two great rucks in Nic Nat and Lycett

Brownlow medalist Priddis with support in Shuey, S Selwood, Gaff, Yeo, Masten, Rosa, Hutchings, Wellingham,

And a backline of the best full back in EMac, with Brown, Hurn, Waters, Sheppard, Bennell, Butler, Schofield, and a swinging McGov,

What am I not seeing, we almost have the whole ground covered just missing that one piece in the midfield, we should be a attractive offer for players looking for success, with a Griffen type we would be awesome.

Jack_the_Ninja

Cancelled
Dec 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm of the opinion now any of these "jumpy head for the door" types from other clubs can go anywhere except here playing for us. Who wants a player who is captain and wants out of their respective team ? What kind of player does this in a team orientated sport I ask yas ? Kids who got stolen from us in the draft..now there's a different story but, they will always want to come play for us :).

Jun 24, 2009
In your dreams
AFL Club
West Coast
The recently banned Melbourne supporter Jay May's posts have a very similar tone to that of BF's resident violent sociopath The Coup/Hot Pocket. The Coup was yesterday banned due to his usual BS on SRP. If it really is The Coup using an alternate account, which dates back to June 2008 and has only 50-odd posts, yet is having a go at lmach for having 17,000 posts in 4.5 years! Pffft! He has 2165 posts since September 14, which is less than a month ago. If it is The Coup, I, yesterday, exposed this unstable loon as a hypocrite on SRP, and I'll have once again reinforced his standing as such here.

You are woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back