Mega Thread Tell It Like It Is

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek:

And groups that walk out of a restaurant after their meal and take up the whole footpath whilst they wait for stragglers, say their goodbyes and organise how they are getting home.

You can all get ******

Morons who stand right at the doors of the lift as it arrives at their floor and then don't have the brains to step back to clear space for the people inside to exit first and instead make everyone navigate around each other to get in or out.

*******s

Assholes who have 50kg of luggage but still think it's a good idea to catch public transport.

If you can afford to have that much luggage you can afford a ******* cab.

#lel

To be honest you see **** all bike riders in Melbourne compared to Perth, every Saturday or Sunday morning on the road in Perf there are about 100 cyclists who always hover around roundabouts to troll the driving public, shits me.
I'd suggest not driving down Beach Rd on a weekend morning when you are next in Melbourne.

As for Brisbane, *ers are everywhere :thumbsdown:

I'd suggest not driving down Beach Rd on a weekend morning when you are next in Melbourne.

As for Brisbane, gooses are everywhere :thumbsdown:
I try not to drive in a Melbourne if I can help it but if I want to go out the city it's handy :) Can't say I know to much about Brissy only been there twice for a day each time. Looks like a bigger modern version of Perth.

I try not to drive in a Melbourne if I can help it but if I want to go out the city it's handy :) Can't say I know to much about Brissy only been there twice for a day each time. Looks like a bigger modern version of Perth.
Never been to Perth actually so can't compare. It's the only capital city I haven't been to (well apart from Darwin but that hardly counts).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 6.0-litre W12 engine says GTFO of my way
No, you have to obey the laws and you're too scared to run me over, so just stick to your lane and sit there quietly not beeping because I am riding where I am allowed to ride. :cool:

#lel

To be honest you see **** all bike riders in Melbourne compared to Perth, every Saturday or Sunday morning on the road in Perf there are about 100 cyclists who always hover around roundabouts to troll the driving public, shits me.

They've stopped reporting the no of cyclists buses take out over here.

Being on the top deck of the bus as it bears down on some guy without a helmet and dressed like the Goodies is a sight to behold.

They've stopped reporting the no of cyclists buses take out over here.

Being on the top deck of the bus as it bears down on some guy without a helmet and dressed like Goodies is a sight to behold.
The buses over in London would smash countless amounts of cyclists, never seen any when i lived in Birmingham for a while.

No you're thinking of the flog with the V8. My Vehicle is for exploring, holidays and adventure.

My apologies. I meant urban wanka.

My apologies. I meant urban wanka.

Over xmas I won't be far from the little country town of Geelong. Great ocean rd and otway ranges for a week.

Going to be a great trip seeing sights that those without a 4x4 will never see.

Over xmas I won't be far from the little country town of Geelong. Great ocean rd and otway ranges for a week.

Going to be a great trip seeing sights that those without a 4x4 will never see.

4x4 does not equal need a bull bar.

Good country though. Enjoy.

4x4 does not equal need a bull bar.

Good country though. Enjoy.

Lol nice back pedal.

Although not essential very handy. It's somewhere to mount a radio antenna and spotlights. That's of course not mentioning when you do a lot of country kms you come across plenty of Roo's.

Not sure if you've seen a car vs Roo? Not very pretty sight let me tell you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back