Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

hardy punters wiped on the floor today must now do one of two things - crawl away in a corner and complain about life or restock and have a crack on the Oaks day card.

Surly only one way forward

Eat Sleep Punt Repeat

hardy punters wiped on the floor today must now do one of two things - crawl away in a corner and complain about life or restock and have a crack on the Oaks day card.

There will be some very happy bookmakers tonight, terrible day for the punters

Don't know how anyone can confidently bet on Cup Day, I stayed out of all races other than the Cup and very happy for that, big fields and horribly even races, no thanks.

Thursday is much the same, horrible day from a betting point of view, I reckon there will be one race I have a bet in at best.

I am going the crawl option before I lose any more of my Admire Ratki profits from Caulfield - surely his death is a sign!!!

The Messiah Nymph jumps out in the GH Mumm, backed it at its last two starts and both wins were super impressive, blitz the field both times

Will need to look a little deeper at the class differences, but the horse has some serious turn of foot

The Messiah Nymph jumps out in the GH Mumm, backed it at its last two starts and both wins were super impressive, blitz the field both times

Will need to look a little deeper at the class differences, but the horse has some serious turn of foot

She is in good form no doubt, there is a few you could back in that but Bounding the stand out to me back to mares grade, Chatauqua is $2.40 favorite in the Darley sprint and she is $6.50 against listed level mares, yes she was beaten 4 lengths in that but it is the A grade sprinting form make no mistake and a repeat of that performance will have her winning this.

She had no luck last time caught wide on a hot speed when the rail was the place to be in the Manikato, wasn't a particularly high rating race but again the quality of horse around her is hard to deny.

Not a race I would typically like but was always going to back her when she was back to her own sex on the back of her first up performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Bring Back in the cup.

Backed it at Caulfield at that Wednesday meet and it ran second that day. Nothing in that run to tell me to get off.

Similar class field. Can't get a handle on the track though which is frustrating me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proactive the lay of the day tomorrow.

Ive got an opinion of him but hes a big horse who will get back and needs room to wind up. Barrier 1 tomorrow does him no favours what so ever.

Lay until your hand bleeds.

Chautauqua wins the Darley, however, Rebel Dane $5 the place is nice overs. Should have gone close to winning both runs at the Valley but had absolutely no luck at all, will appreciate more space at Flemington. Overdue, will be on :thumbsu:

Dreifontein was impressive in that headwind getting close to Deep Field, could be a good place get

Along with Buffering, was only half a length short of LR in the Manikato after taking the longer trip around the bend and handles the straight well

^ Driefontein very nice prospect at long odds, first up it missed the jump and worked home nicely, and a length off Deep Field up the straight is great form for this. 30/70 each way prospect.

Tomorrow Shamal Wind is due, and Go Indy Go by lengths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back